DO I SMELL?

by exwitless 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

No, I don't think so (smell).

You seem to be doing pretty good on this thread because we're responding and bonding with you.

Just don't get too chummy because most of us here are no longer impressed with the Watchtower Society and that could mean 'spiritual shipwreck' for you.

BTW, do you have children? .... pets? ...a spouse? ...JW relatives? ... a (GASP) college education?

• exwitless
    exwitless

"Just don't get too chummy because most of us here are no longer impressed with the Watchtower Society and that could mean 'spiritual shipwreck' for you. "

Honesty-WHAT? Don't get too chummy? Spiritual shipwreck? Huh? I too am no longer impressed with the WTS. That's why I'm EXwiless. I DA'd myself. My ship has been wrecked. I'm not sure what you mean by this.

"BTW, do you have children? .... pets? ...a spouse? ...JW relatives? ... a (GASP) college education? "

Married to Little Drummer Boy.

One child

Four cats

No JW relatives (thank goodness)

I am a Nurse and currently in school to further my degree.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Not to worry then, exwitless. You already are 'spiritually shipwrecked' just like the rest of us.

Congratulations on your disfellowshipping the Watchtower Society.

I see you are pretty bright and also discarded the counsel against higher education, too.

I've attended meetings in Hebron and Valpraiso, Indiana before (about 20 years ago) and the brother who 'helped' indoctrinate me lives in Valpraiso. He no longer associates with me because I told him about the Watchtower's UN involvement. That's happened more than once so maybe I had better keep bringing it up when I see old JW friends who aren't aware that I'm considered an evil apostate by the Boyz in Brooklyn.

When you left the Watchtower did it feel like a ton of bricks had been lifted off you shoulders?

Are you on a spiritual journey at this time?

I know I'm hitting you with a lot of questions so feel free to tell me to shutup. I'm home sick with a kidney infection and can't sleep because of the pain. That's why I'm on the 'puter instead of (GASP) worshiping Jesus at church this morning.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Goody, another nurse on the board. There are several of us!!

No u don't smell, but then I have no sense of smell really!!

bighug

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

You smell ok to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit