Whats your worst household chore.........?

by vitty 40 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

I agree with Nancy Drake...

I HATE cleaning the litter box...I always feel all icky afterwards, and I have to hold my breath when I'm doing it, b/c I'm afraid I'll breathe in the dust and it might have little kitty poopoo particles in it.

BLECH!

~luv, jojo

• bubble
    bubble

I can't believe Tesco's ripped me off with the cans of Pepsi Midwichcuckoo!!

And yes Greendawn, the Ben and Jerrys were half litre tubs, cookie dough, to be precise.

I am very loyal to Tesco's, the one I go to at Lakeside, is HUGE and they sell everything there. I hate all the others, Asda, Sainsburys and Morrisons especially. I just love Tesco's, I must be wierd.

• Moomin
    Moomin

I really enjoy doing the housework, especially laundry and ironing but am with Nancy Drake & kittyeatzjdubs on the litter tray as it is awful. I hold my breath too, even when pouring in clean litter as the powder clouds up and goes in my sinuses.

I don't like cleaning the oven either as the products I use have awful fumes. When it comes to cooking, I can still smell the fumes and it really stings my eyes when I open the door.

Love everything else though.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Washing dishes and cleaning the litter box

Groceries used to be a drag till I started using Peapod service--now they're delivered, and I love it!

• Mulan
    Mulan
    ......................mine has got to be the weekly grocery shop....................oh how I dread and hate it

That's mine tool. Everything else is all right.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    loading it onto the conveyer belt, packing it putting it in the car.........taking it out of the car...........putting it into cupboards then saying " what shall I cook for dinner?"

LMAO....I learned years ago NOT to go shopping without hubbie...(Trust me he HATES going) I get him to load and unload the car and most of the time to help put them away!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Bubble, probably Tesco have more offers than the rest or you like their decoration and lay out. In the past I really made a lot out of their chilled meals they were selling them at half price or less towards the end of the day if near their sale date. It saved me buying expensive take aways.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I'll just have to get up earlier to get my replies out first, haha! This s the third topic I have tried to answer and somebody beat me to the same answer!

Me....its the kitty box!

Second....is the bathroom. The leftover hair collection in the drains, the "misses" around the toilet, the mirror splatter, the whole thang! (Well---you ASKED!)

And WHY is it that the morning you DON'T "get to" cleaning the bathroom right off....somebody stops by and has to use it while they are there?????

• Khrysanthemum
    Khrysanthemum

I actually get pleasure out of cleaning my house. Sometimes, I'll just go home and start cleaning when I've had a bad day at work....it's relieves my stress?! I can't wait for my day off during the week so I can clean. Ya...I'm weird!

However I HATE ironing..... good thing Patrick doesn't wear as many dress shirts now that we've stopped going to meetings.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I love to clean - I am with Krissy, it's a huge stress reliever. I am always cleaning, I feel like "Monica" on "Friends" TV show. I even go to my brothers house with a bucket and cleaning supplies and spend hours scrubbing.

One thing I could do with out is dusting, I have wooden blinds and plantation shutters all over this house, It's never ending.

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit