Whats your worst household chore.........?

by vitty 40 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

......................mine has got to be the weekly grocery shop....................oh how I dread and hate it

I used to think it was the ironing but id rather do a ton of ironing if I didnt have to shop.

Its so boring, same food week in week out.................loading it onto the conveyer belt, packing it putting it in the car.........taking it out of the car...........putting it into cupboards then saying " what shall I cook for dinner?" but by then I just can face the food.

So whats yours?, mowing the lawn and cleaning the car are included

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I think it has to be cleaning my room. Work gets messed with home, and I share with my 6 year old... That about says it all.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

mine would have to be dishes. I told my husband washing dishes would benefit him more than me...The warm water feels nice on his achy hand, the soapy water gets the dirt and grime out of his nail beds, and I wouldn't ruin a perfectly good manicure. hehehe..it works.

lisa

• bubble
    bubble

Vacuuming - I hate it!

I love doing the weekly grocery shop though.

• vitty
    vitty

Bubble are you crazy????????????????

Where do you shop?

• bubble
    bubble

Tesco's in the UK. I don't know if you're familiar with it if you're not from England.

I really enjoy it, in fact I just went this morning.

• vitty
    vitty

Well Tesco isnt bad if its a big one.

I used to go to Asda............but I believe its gone downhill, especially the fruit and veg

Ive got to go today and im putting it off, I just want to get it over and done with.........motivate me please

• bubble
    bubble

Ok I just read your post on the apostacurry thread, so now I know you're from the UK and you've obviously heard of Tesco's.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Ironing cloths is something I can't stand so I have to pay for it to be done and also buy cloths that don't need ironing. Shopping I like for some reason, hunting bargains, seeing people around, getting some physical excercise . Lisavegas why don't you use a dishwasher if you have a lot of dishes to go through?

• bubble
    bubble

Right I'll motivate you :

2 tubs of Ben and Jerrys for 5 quid.

6 cans of Pepsi, buy one get one free.

8 bars of Aero for 2 quid.

Need I say more!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit