Whats your worst household chore.........?

by vitty 40 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I hate ironng, always have, always will. Fortunately, Trev doesn't mind ironing, so I escape having to do it most of the time now.

• yesidid
    yesidid

How to Clean Your House:

(A Procedure)

1. Open a new file in your PC.

2. Name it "Housework".

3. Send it to the recycle bin.

4. Empty the recycle bin.

5. Your PC will ask you "Are you sure you want to delete Housework permanently"?

6. Calmly answer "yes" and press mouse button firmly.

7. Feel better?

Works for me!

• greendawn
    greendawn

"2 tubs of Ben and Jerrys for 5 quid."

That sounds like a great deal (I suppose they are the half Litre tubs) it is almost as cheap as preparing it at home. Good bargain hunting Tescos always have some great offers but remember it was competition from Walmart who purchased ASDA years ago that triggered off the supermarket price wars to the benefit of the consumer.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    6 cans of Pepsi, buy one get one free.

Bubble - can beat that - I've just got back from ASDA and the Pepsi (12 packs) is on at 2 for 3 quid - 24 cans for 3 quid!!

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

The litter box. 3 cats. Gross.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I have never been fond of doing dishes or folding clothes.

• delilah
    delilah

Picking up the dog's "calling cards" all over the backyard. I hate it....hate it, hate it!!!!! I can't even pay my boys to do it.....

I enjoy grocery shopping....except if my kids or my hubby are with me. My grocery bill tends to skyrocket then.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    Lisavegas why don't you use a dishwasher if you have a lot of dishes to go through?

We don't have a dishwasher...and our kitchen is sooooo soooo small, there isn't room for one. Besides...there's only the two of us...so not really too many dishes...and it's not like he has ever complained.

'sides...I clean the cat box.......and he won't....

lisa

• greendawn
    greendawn

You are right for two people it's perhaps not worth it, they are better suited for families and those holding parties frequently.

• dmouse
    dmouse

I absolutely HATE ironing - people are such weird shapes, so so are their clothes. Ironing trousers is the worst! I've never been able to get the press line in the same place twice!

I once paid to have it sent out but they don't actually iron the clothes, they steam out the creases. I can't really afford to have someone come in and do it for me but I would if I could. As it is I only iron what I need on the day - I CANNOT do ironing for more than ten minutes - it drives me insane.

I believe if men had done the ironing years ago we'd have a machine for it now. Also, I have to ask, what is it in the human condition that makes us obsess about creases in our clothing? I mean, ironing serves no practical purpose - just think of all those painful hours doing something of no value whatsoever!

As for shopping - I don't mind that. To make it interesting why don't you vary your diet? Try some new recipes? Then mealtimes would be less of a chore too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit