Occult sublimal imagery-what`s your view?

by dido 26 Replies latest jw friends

• dido
    dido

I came accross this today, and am shocked by it, has anyone got any views about it, as can`t believe that this has gone on? http://www.bigwig.net/knots/nightmares/occult.htm.

• dido
    dido

Oops, spelt subliminal wrong!

• skyking
    skyking

The link does not bring the page up at least for me. Try re-copying the link please.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

According to Author David Icke, The Watertower is a very demonic organization.

• dido
    dido

The more i find out about the religion, the more i think it is evil. They use the scripture, `satan turns himself into an angel of light` but i think it applies to them. When you look at how it was started, the dates from pyramids, all the signs on them as well, there is so much stuff linking them to the occult. These images on here are unbelievable, i wondered whether it was trickery with photography, but there is too much detail on them.

• greendawn
    greendawn

It would not be surprising since the WTS did quite openly delve into the occult during Russell's and Rutherford's years that is for a period of 60 years or about half of its existence. Whether they secretly continue to do so we don't know but they did use Greber a spiritist during the 1950's. Some of the subliminal images are really there.

• dido
    dido

Greendawn, did you check out that link, as it is unbelievable if it is true? Would appreceiate your input, Dianne.

• bubble
    bubble

I've had a look Diane and I just thought 'who cares'.

We already know the religion is evil, so the occult connection wouldn't be a big surprise would it!

By the way, looking forward to seeing you at the apostacurry. Also have you heard from Scout575 lately, he seems to have disappeared. I pm'd him but he didn't reply.

Love Marie. XXX

• greendawn
    greendawn

Dido I did check out the link, in fact I saw these images on the net several times before. Some may be explained away by the JW apologists as being accidental but many are clearly deliberate as the independent experts Hardy, Graves and Waggerman confirm.

Not surprising given their history of occult involvement apparently after Rutherford they carry this on in secret. It may well be that they secretly invoke demonic powers to protect and guide their organisation to success. Russell went as far as publishing a book containing the sayings of a demon to a spirit medium woman. Yet mainstream Christians know that the demons are futile creatures, they are like trees that got struck by lightening during a first act of judgement.

• dido
    dido

Marie, t`s not that i `care`about the religion anymore, but i am still shocked by some of the things i keep finding out, which does confirm to me that it is from an evil source. I have pm`d you about the apostacurry, Dianne.x Greendawn- i agree with your theory about thee demons guiding their org.,i don`t know how anyone can stay in after finding that out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit