Will the wts face a Muslim backlash over the new tract?

by fullofdoubtnow 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Kudra
    Kudra

Good lord, Muslims rioting because of the WTS TRACT????
    Give me a break...

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Fullofdoubtnow, yes I meant the muslims here in the US, as I doubt the WTS would be dumb enough to preach in muslim countries. As much as I would like to see the WTS fold, I do not wish them physical harm. But I do think that if the muslims perceive that the witnesses are trying to convert them by making their people think of their religion as a false one there might be trouble. Maybe the GB wants to anger people against the JW's so their dreamed up and much anticipated "Tribulation" can start and in this way scare the ones that have left into returning (I don't think that can happen) and getting the faders (like myself) to stay (and I know that ain't happening).

IC

• chiddy
    chiddy

As usual the wts do nothing to really expose the evil filth of islam , instead continuing to pick the easy targets of the churches or Christendom.

• dmouse
    dmouse

A Muslim guide to countering Jehovah's Witnesses:

'The greatest menace to Muslim homes in the West'

http://jamaat.net/comp/jw/jw.html

• minimus
    minimus

It would be 'something' if the Muslim community got "offended" because of JWs wouldn't it?? I can see Watchtowers being burnt everywhere! Effigies of the Governing Body ablaze! Kingdom Halls being torched worldwide! Brooklyn and Patterson under siege!!!!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    It would be 'something' if the Muslim community got "offended" because of JWs wouldn't it?? I can see Watchtowers being burnt everywhere! Effigies of the Governing Body ablaze! Kingdom Halls being torched worldwide! Brooklyn and Patterson under siege

I hope that your speculation proves to be just that, minimus, though I wouldn't mind seeing effigies of the gb being burned, I can point them to some photographs of the old boys....

I suppose it depends if some of the more militant sections of the Muslim community read the tract and feel offended by it's sentiments, because we know how easily they do get offended sometimes.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

dmouse, thanks for posting it, that is exactly what I read, I found the link on a muslim forum I was lurking in.

IC

• observador
    observador

No, I don't think so.

Interesting, a whole page about the filthy, drunken and horrible harlot and her beast, and not a single word on the UN.

Uhum.... wait for an official drop in that doctrine soon.

Observador.

• Gill
    Gill

I don't think that the Muslims will like the bit that says that the only true religion 'is based on God's word the Bible.'

They could be 'offended'!

• ocsrf
    ocsrf

While at the meeting I asked myself this very question. But than noticed the picture of the Catholic Priest, so as mentioned by another poster, they went after the easy target, Catholics.

If they really wanted to make a statement and rile a few people, they should of shown Muslims in their traditional garb and called them for what they seem to be, which is a murderous, women hating bunch of absolute wackos. Actually I think most are no better or worst than witnesses. What I found really crazy about Muslims, is they get offended when people critize them for being militant, they get so offended that they start killing people. Duhhhhhhh, well, I guess that reaction tells the story.

OC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit