Door To Door Disfellowshipping

by unclebruce 36 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
  • beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

Sorry it's not working for me..Is it a disfellowshipping of someone on this forum ???

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hey Uncle,

Wow! I watched the entire video. Yes, it brings back memories, and tells me that little has changed, or that it is now worse. Yes, the Elders at least talked in a civil tone, but, their method is sick. Thanks for sharing that video.

Jim W.

• daystar
    daystar

Hey uncle! A member of JWD recorded that, actually. I just can't recall the name of the member at the mo'.

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

The member is Schne_belly who got disfellowshipped ...but I think it was posted here by Inbyathread. I know those elders personally....they still send shivers down my back when I see them eww

• badboy
    badboy

WISCONION.I PRESUME!

WHICH AREA?

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

WISCONION.I PRESUME!

WHICH AREA?

If you are talking to me Then Central wisconsin

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Wow at the end he goes to shake the guys hand, wouldn't that be a no, no if he was DFed. At mine they wouldn't even close the meeting with a prayer, I guess that throws out the idea we should pray for our enemies.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I've seen that one before as well. What got me then, and now seeing it again, was the false smile on the face of the elder doing the talking. In thier eyes, they've just condemned someone to death, and he's grinning about it! Morons!!

• Moomin
    Moomin

The video makes me feel ill and some of those comments underneath are just awful. My headache has just got much worse now :(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit