Door To Door Disfellowshipping

by unclebruce 36 Replies latest jw friends

• shera
    shera

Wow..

I like the way he handled the elders tho,good job.

• juni
    juni

Thanks loads UncleB!!!

I'm going to share this. This is Schne- belly? I, too, live in Wisconsin, but not central. But the demeanor of the elders is the same all over. They were very nervous and the best offense is put them on the defense. Great job to whoever taped this. Good questions put to them. They put themselves in a corner and then wanted to high tail it out of there when they had no more answers.

What chicken s****! HIT AND RUN.

Wow! Dang.

Juni

• juni
    juni

What is it with Wisconsin? Seems like our state has a lot of active posters on this board.

Juni

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Thanks folks,

I've only just discovered the joys of broadband and You Tube so had now idea it was filmed by a fellow JWD poster.

Cal made an interesting observation about the Elder searching for the light.

cheers, unc

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Hey guys...

The guy tapeing is Mr. Schne....my HUBBY! We've come a long ways since then.

• shera
    shera

I'm reading some of the comments on the board,I don't think many of the people,understand or know what really goes on in the WTS.If they only knew.

LOL,they were "nice" by telling him he could come back...

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

LOL@ shera

:::

Thanks Mrs Schne..

It's a wonderful piece of work. Aproximately when was the clip made?

unclebruce

• juni
    juni

Excellent job Mr. Schne- !!

What happened after this? Did you meet with them? You can PM me if you'd rather.

Thanks.

Juni

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

What happened after this? Did you meet with them?

It's me, Krissie, again....Mr Schne is away from the computer for the day so I'll try to answer your questions.

Patrick was DF'd at our front door mid February 2006. Ya, we were just getting ready to sit down for dinner and the door bell rang. He knew it was coming , so had the video camera ready, positive they would run and not allow him to tape them....but as you can see they didn't.

About a week prior to this his mother was DF'd ( for "apostasy") & Following this his Father ( a former elder) DA'd. Patrick never did meet again with the elders.

I choose to just take the route of fading ...the elders, for the most part, have left me be. They are scared of our family!

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

Tell Mr. Schne he did a great job, I couldn't beleive these guys when I watched it , great job

BM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit