Door To Door Disfellowshipping

by unclebruce 36 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day Patrick and Krissie,

It's a wonderful tape in so many ways. I just wanna say thanks.

unclebruce

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Hi Guys, we all think later what we should have come back with for a comment. I think you all have more than made up for any of the 'should haves' that you have thought about over the last few months. Oh, the things I wish I would have had the presence of mind(and information) to say way back when. I was only 15 and only had an inkling of how wrong it all was. But I knew it was deeply, viscerally WRONG. Glad you did it, glad you gave the elders something to stew over (and they DID). Chalk one up for YOU all!!!

• shera
    shera
    THANKS GUYS!!! Patrick did feel like a jerk after taping this for how he acted. He really was caught of guard

My opinion,he wasn't a jerk at all.Those two men,may,be nice fellas.One way to look at it,they are doing what we thought was right at one time ..BUT
    Knowing what we know and realizing how controlling they are and the lies from the GB and WTS,we have every right to speak up and throw questions at them and put them on the spot. Never know this may,make them think and others who watch the video.

I liked the video...hehehe I liked how he squirmed when he couldn't read the scripture.

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Thanks Shera-that was a really nice comment!

Knowing what we know and realizing how controlling they are and the lies from the GB and WTS,we have every right to speak up and throw questions at them and put them on the spot. Never know this may,make them think and others who watch the video.
  • Country Girl
    Country Girl

Great tapes afire, Mr. Schne_belly! By the way, what *is* a Schne-Belly? Is that like what my relatives call my Mexican son, a Pepper Belly? Is there a vegetable called a Schne? Hehehhe.

The elders seemed very calm and straightforward. However, I did notice they said they were "spirit-directed" and yet you could claim an appeal. How could you *have* an appeal when they are spirit-directed and this comes directly from God? I have always had a problem with them claiming spirit-direction, and yet them claiming they are only "human" and NOT prophets. Well, if God is directing you, then there is no mistake, right? How come they make so many false claims?

Did you really not get the letters they sent, or you just said that?

CG

• shera
    shera

You're Welcome

• Khrysanthemum
    Khrysanthemum
    By the way, what *is* a Schne-Belly

Mrs Schne here...I started my own user name.

Anyways, " SchneBelly" is how you would pronounce the last name of the worst elder in the world. Patrick thought it would be a funny idea. This elder was the one behind his Dfing....though not one in the video.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit