Door To Door Disfellowshipping

by unclebruce 36 Replies latest jw friends

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

THANKS GUYS!!! Patrick did feel like a jerk after taping this for how he acted. He really was caught of guard...

The video makes me feel ill and some of those comments underneath are just awful

Moomin...I hear ya. I haven't been on "watchtowerinformationservices.com" for a while to read the comments.... Just makes me mad all over again.

Here is the latest comment someone wrote:

I THINK THEY WERE JUSTIFIED. I ALSO AGREE THAT YOU YOU ARE PUFFED UP WITH PRIDE, AND FULL OF YOURSLF. AND I THINK YOU FEEL THAT YOU ARE BIGGER THEN GOD. MORTALITY WILL SET IN BUDDY BELIEVE THAT! TAKE IT FROM ME, REPENT, HUMBLE YOURSELF, WRITE YOUR LETTER AND GET BACK IN GOOD STANDING. YOU CANT TAKE YOUR DOCUMENTERY TO GEHENNA.

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree
    I choose to just take the route of fading ...the elders, for the most part, have left me be. They are scared of our family!

Hey Krissie-

Hummm...what should we do to get their attention?? I still wanna get Df'ed instead of fade!!

P.S. Don't mind the 'mean' comments...they have NO idea what it's really like or those elders are REALLY like!!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Those are such loving words..................makes me want to jump right back in!!

Schne..... if you had it to do again would you?

• schne_belly
    schne_belly
    Schne..... if you had it to do again would you?

Hey Ya Kerj...Krissie here. I can't speak for Patrick, but I would think he would proably do the same thing over again, just be more prepared, have more questions ready to bounce off of them.

He just thought coming to the door with a video camera would turn them away... all he had prepared was his opening statement.

• schne_belly
    schne_belly
    what should we do to get their attention??

Ohhh we could pretty much just be ourselves Beautifulisfree.... that would get us in trouble. HA! Funny thing is, according to "normal" people we'd be doing nothing wrong.

Don't worry....our day is coming ?!

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

Don't worry....our day is coming ?!

Okay!! But, next time we see a Jdub at Starbucks...we shouldn't be scared. Lets think of an opening line for them and then watch 'um run

(or maybe hand them an aprox 3x5 card?

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Just some 'other' updates that have happened since this all started.

Two other families have since faded.

Several families have moved out of the congregation to other congregations in either WI or elsewhere.

The PO who was a transplant from Abbotsford, WI (30 mi. north of Marshfield) resigned his position as Presiding Overseer. Kept his eldership and moved back to Abbotsford.

Meeting attendance is dismal as well as field service hours.

Great News. The CO visit is this week. I wonder what the elders will tell him? No changes since his last visit.

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

IBAT-

Several families have moved out of the congregation to other congregations in either WI or elsewhere.

Who?? You can Pm me the names.

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

OMG Schne_ I didn't even know Patrick taped that????

I don't remember you telling me this. I am shocked at what I saw just now. I can't believe how scared he was to talk to Patrick. What is with the elders wanting letters for everything we do??

I was supposed to write a letter to them saying I didn't want the divorce - WTF? at least we don't have to deal with them anymore. And I'm super glad I don't live in that area anymore!!! mine over here are bad enough, but at least it's a bigger area and I don't run into anyone very much.

• ex-perfectdaughter
    ex-perfectdaughter

Great video in a sick to your stomach kind of way. What was the dude in the back doing? He looks like Mel from Alice HAHAHA. I loved when you asked why should I appeal a decision that was directed by holy spirit??? They couldn't even answer that question . GEEZ

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit