I Was in a Bad Collision

by Amazing 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Bryan
    Bryan

Glad to hear you're lacking fractures or worse!

Keep us posted and take care,

Bryan

• Mary
    Mary

I'm really glad you're doing okay Jim.......christ........too many stupid drivers out there.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Juni,

Hi again Jim. You probably are already familiar w/this, but just in case you're not. Don't sign off on a release for a settlement for your injuries until you know that you are all right. You want to be protected in case you have something that stays around and pains you.

Good advice. I plan on talking to a personal injury lawyer tomorrow. Insurance settlements rarely make people "whole" as insurance legal theory stipulates. It is just part of the process to get proper compensation.

Jim Whitney

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Glad you're in one piece, Jim. Sounds like it could have been much worse. Heal quickly and well.

• effe
    effe
    Well, you see what happens to you when you leave Jehovah's organization? You lost your protection...

Sorry, I just couldn't resist saying that Seriously: I hope you will be on your feet soon. The bruising after an accident takes some healing, but I'm sure you'll be fine. Glad to hear that you survived. Take it easy and take care. Greetings, Effe

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Well Jim, glad to hear you survived. You live to fight yet another day.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Jim, you know we love you.

Now, how many times have we pleaded with you not to get all likkered up and go speeding around town in your Hupmobile? Did you listen to us?

OK, maybe you did, but accidents fall like rain on both the good and the wicked. Let us just be thankful that your years as a Circus Strongman have provided you with a resilient and powerful body.

You mentioned the smell in your car after the airbag went off. Airbags are deployed with a small amount of electrically initiated explosive - an azide compound, I think - and I wondered what the smell was like. Probably there would have been some nitrogen oxides in the mix, I don't know, but to be driving madly about town with explosives packed in the STEERING WHEEL of your car! GOOD GOD MAN, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? You Circus Strongmen are all alike!

• toreador
    toreador

I hope you have a speedy recovery Jim! Glad to hear you were not hurt any worse than you were.

Tor

• wifey
    wifey

So sorry to hear about your accident. Glad you both were not hurt seriously.

Take it easy for the next few days and heal.

Hugs (((((((((((((((((Jim)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Wifey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit