Death,dying,mourning...more death

by Panda 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I too, wish I could think of something to say that would bring you comfort. You have been through so much....and we realize that. I am glad you chose to put your thoughts down and post here....I hope this helps you.

You have many friends who CARE here....

with love and hugs,

Annie

• Panda
    Panda

Ya' know someone mentioned that our pets are like family, that was true for Nick and I , our critters were our family. I'm not sure if I want to stay out here anymore. I used to revel in the wild animals, but now thay just seem like a hinderance to peace. When we had 2 or 3 dogs the coyotes would stay away and we had the best population of barn cats around. Now that my remaining dog sticks with me like glue he isn't out often enough to scare coyotes away. He wakes me up at night just to check on me. Shoot I used to do that to Nick sometimes! Did her learn it from me. Love is a great and a horrible thing.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    I'm not sure if I want to stay out here anymore. I

That's how I felt when Blue died. I felt safe where I lived. I got him the week I moved here for protection.

He kept snakes....and coons and people away.

He fit into our family and lifestyle perfectly. He made living here possible to enjoy.

Feeling for your situation Panda.

purps

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Darling Panda, perhaps she is with Nick and keeping him company. I am so sorry for your losses. They do seem to come in bunches, don't they?

LOTS of hugs,

Nina

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

We grieve with you.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I'm sorry about your doggie. I know how much people come to love their pets. My mom gets very attached, and after losing people you love, I think the pets just become more important, and sometimes represent one more tie that is lost to the loved one. You took good care of him and he knows you love him. Take care of yourself.

Shelly

• juni
    juni

Panda said:

He wakes me up at night just to check on me

Do you let him up in bed with you Panda? My retriever used to stay on his side, but some dogs and cats like to push you out of the sack! I know about the coyotes. We used to live in a rural area and they would do a lot of howling. Kind of scary.

Ever go outside at night in the dark and you could "feel" eyes looking at you? Sorry I'm going to scare you and you won't be able to sleep! Boy I'm not much comfort am I?

Juni

Good evening cruzanheart and bigtex! I see cruzan got to post first!! Take care.

Hugs, Juni

• hubert
    hubert

Panda, so sorry for your losses, your pet, and also your husband earlier.

Hubert and wife

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I'm so sorry for your losses. ((((Panda)))) I feel sad and have a lump in my throat, I can only imagine how you feel.

My thoughts are with you.

lisa

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

(((Panda)))

I am so sorry to hear of your loss

Linda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit