Death,dying,mourning...more death

by Panda 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Panda. We know how you feel. We have ben through the same thing. Putting our golden retriever to sleep was one of the most painful things we had to do. We felt like we lost a family member. Yeller was our dogs name. He was named after 'Old Yeller' the Walt Disney movie dog,he looked just like that dog. Death is horrible in any form and to anyone or thing. Life is so precious. Remember the song called 'Ole Shep' that song is a heart breaker. When yeller was put to sleep, we went over to the co's place and he sang that song for us. If there is a heaven for dogs, our pets are there. Take good care of yourself.

Blueblades

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

(((Panda)))

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If I could give you a hug, I would. My condolences to you.

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

sorry to hear about your loss, yes pets can even be closer to us at times than our fellow human beings, I still remember a manchester terrier I had in the 6th grade that we had to put to sllep due to a car hitting him. I had taken care of him since he was 8 weeks old he was 4 when we had him put to sleep, I am and ole man now and I still remember him fondly and miss him greatly at times even though I've had other dogs since.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit