I just had a very interesting phone call from the JC

by hambeak 42 Replies latest jw friends

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

I hate this organisation. I truly do.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    That's interesting. I heard via a third party that I had been disfellowshipped... someone who was at the meeting when they announced it... no elder called me or anything.

Really Britboy? I am sure they should inform you because, obviously, other jws would then be expected to shun you, and if you hadn't been made aware of the reason, you might wonder why.

I know when the elders came to see Trev last year, over 5 years after he'd last been to the kh, they later invited him to jc, and informed him that if he didn't turn up, which he wouldn't have done, they would inform himof their decision, He saved them the trouble by going over their heads and writing a da letter to the UK hq, which pi$$ed them off because they had to come and see him to confirm his decision.

• carla
    carla

How did they find out and why would they care as you haven't really been a jw for so long?

• parakeet
    parakeet

Just when you thought you could relax and take care of yourself, hambeak! It's good for the rest of us faders to realize that JWs still think they can get at anyone at anytime, even after many years of inactivity. I hope this is the last time they will bother you.

garybuss:
    ***My mood improved so much I started to listen to polka music.***

You need medication -- now!!! :-)

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

hambeak,

I was told it was about my asking questions about wts involvement with the UN and Bethel layoffs and my getting information from an apostate website.

I told them I have never attended their KH and had been inactive for more than 20 years and no longer accepted their authority and they no longer had a control over my mind or what I read or say or do.

Whom did you ask those questions (assuming you did)?

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Those dickheads can, and will, do whatever they want. I found out through my daughter-in-law, then vis-a vie my son. Screw 'em, they're meaningless

Dismembered

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I am not sure but they could probably use the argument that your refusal to accept their authoritaa! as an indication that you no longer wish to be a jehovahs witness and therefore class you as DA'ed.

Can anyone else throw any light on this?

Db74

• roflcopter
    roflcopter
    My mood improved so much I started to listen to polka music.

HAHAHA Nice.... I'm only 23 and I listen to polka all the time. Call me wierd if yah want but its rad... along with banjo music

Ruben Narnjo and Tony De Larosa for the win.

• juni
    juni

Gary said:

My mood improved so much I started to listen to polka music.

That's good Gary. We had a German brother in the cong. years back. He and a few other Germans played accordians. You can imagine the oompah pah music we had at social gatherings. It was all polka music. Square dancing too was allowed. I remember we had square dancing lessons in our livingroom when the kids were small.

Boy how things have changed.

dosado your partner......promenade left.....allemonde right......

Juni

• chiddy
    chiddy

The pondlife scum da'ed me in absentia and never told me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit