i need to thank you all for saving myself from me!

by crazyblondeb 26 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((((shelley)))))))

I'm so glad you are still with us, take care of yourself sweetie.

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

(((((((shelley)))))))))

oh my goodness! your honesty is amazing and beautiful.

You are NEEDED and WANTED here! please know how much love and empathy I have for you right now.....

hugs to you! I am so proud of you for facing things so courageously. GO GIRL!!

love - freedomlover

• ballistic
    ballistic

Shelly, dear, I read your post but not all the replies, screw that. Just get rid of all the drink and whatever skag is in your life, then come back and tell me you are ok. F**k anyone else.

• Panda
    Panda

I used to think I knew what BOTTOM was; now I really think I know what bottom is like. We're all sort've mourning for what's lost and may be forever lost. Your trauma is personal and no one else has experienced what you have done. But we know loss and everything that you encounter calls for your response to your loss (loss of quality of life is a real loss too).

Plato said "Courage is knowing what to fear." Don't fear the aloneness and the bill collectors. Tell them your sorrows and troubles (well to an extent) They don't enjoy their job any more than you enjoy their phone calls. Give them a chance to respond to you as human beings. Don't fear life or death. Take that next step out the door. Believe me, I do know devastation.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

• rebel8
    rebel8

((shelley))

• greendawn
    greendawn

No need to get dejected things will work out well Shelley, you fought well up to now and you will go on to win. True that forums have a lot of power.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit