Physical attributes in men and women

by greendawn 36 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

The size of his wallet/package heart!!!!

• juni
    juni

leave it Morty to say:

The size of his wallet/package heart!!!!

Good one Mary!! Be right back....... there. Isn't that cuuuute? Thought of that pic when I read what you said.

Juni

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Eyes first , face second, tits third, general 4th, hair 5th, personality 6th - I am a shallow person

• earthtone
    earthtone

smile (teeth), the way they dress, personality and intelligence.

Money is last, I do okay by myself, but if they had money that would be nice.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl
    Strangely enough I started this thread inspired by a friend who thinks about turning down a woman though she has agreat personality and job because of -gasp- the shape of her legs.

Well, everyone has different priorities. If physical appearance is really that important to him, he'd only be wasting her time taking things further.

I think that physical attraction is very important in a relationship. If you don't have that spark, you're selling yourself, and your partner, short. However, sexual chemistry is far more complex and interesting than a checklist of physical attributes. "Sexiest Women" lists always make me laugh - how do they know? Have they slept with them all? Those airbrushed lollipop heads could be frigid for all we know. As it happens, I am the world's sexiest woman, and they never mention me!

• sspo
    sspo

USUALLY FOR A MAN AT FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE ,LOOK AND SHAPE, ( good chemicals instantly are being released making you feel good).

INTELLINGENCE AND HUMOR AND TO MAKE SURE SHE IS EMOTIONALLY BALANCED AND NOT EXTREMELY SENSITIVE AND OF COURSE IT WOULD HELP IF SHE IS NOT TAKING ANY PROZAC IN ORDER TO BE HAPPY AND IN A GOOD MOOD.

IT WOULD HELP IF SHE WAS AN EX WITNESS

• daystar
    daystar

stilla

I am a shallow person

At least you're honest about it, and okay with it.

I was first attracted to her as expressed in her written word online. Those gave me hints as to her character and her heart. I was falling for her before we met in person. When we did, she was stunning, and that clinched the deal.

I decided a long time ago that I needed the "whole package" to be happy. Some friends thought I was being shallow by not being attracted to women who had a great personality but just didn't do it for my physically. But I know myself. I would not have been happy and that would have done anyone involved a disservice.

I feel very lucky.

• Dansk
    Dansk

What always concerns me regarding those who put so much emphasis on looks is what happens when those looks fade or the partner is severely facially disfigured in a car or other accident. Would you stick around? Some don't!

Ian

• rocketman
    rocketman

For me, looks are part of the inititial attraction, with other attributes and qualities coming to the fore once I get to know a woman. Appearance does continue to play a part, but I'd like to think I'm not so shallow as to view it as paramount.....or so I'd like to think.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I want to ask you guys out there--over 40 years, if as you age--do you put less emphasis on looks? And also to you guys--I have put on a little weight although I carry it well, it makes me feel very self-conscious; how important is a woman's weight if she is attractive and takes good care of herself? Reason I am asking--I try to walk a mile every day, drink a lot of water, and eat pretty healthy, non smoker and all that--but I am fighting with the scale--is being a little overweight a turn-off? There is SO MUCH stress in the media, in magazines etc. for a woman to be thin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit