Physical attributes in men and women

by greendawn 36 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

To say that looks and physical attractiveness is not important would be a complete lie, of course looks are important but not the most important. For me its about chemistry and the way we interact on various levels. Like when you get a glance from across a room and you know what each other thinking; like when they walk into a room and you immediately feel their presence.

Its all that and more that keeps me coming back for more.

DB74

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

Mary said

Someone who stands upright and whose knuckles don't drag on the ground when he walks.
    Damn !

• dido
    dido

I think attraction is a powerful thing, which means that you don`t have to be the best looking person in the world, but just have something about you that the other person likes. Also, if you have a laugh or good fun with someone, that is attractive in a person. I think after the initial attraction the relationship can be built by personality. For me, the perfect partner would be an exjw as they understand where we are coming from, and we have so much to talk about.

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok
    For me, the perfect partner would be an exjw as they understand where we are coming from, and we have so much to talk about.

Wow spot on, well for me anyway...

As so many have said before there has to be an initial physical attraction, then there has to be a spark, the recognition of something that can be shared, whether that be a sense of humour, a similar background or similar interests. If those foundations are lacking you have nothing to build a successful relationship on.

I've found my Ex Dub and I have never ever been so close to anyone in my life. Finding someone who understands who you are and where you've come from is really really good. No it's not good, its brilliant!

• Mary
    Mary
    Devilsnok said: I've found my Ex Dub and I have never ever been so close to anyone in my life. Finding someone who understands who you are and where you've come from is really really good. No it's not good, its brilliant!

Ya, now if you would just learn to walk upright, you'd be damn near perfect!!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

"For me, the perfect partner would be an exjw as they understand where we are coming from, and we have so much to talk about."

I disagree with this bit. I think that one is limiting themselves if they go around thinking this. There are sooooo many who don't even know how to spell 'jehovah' that could be 'the perfect partner'.

Plus - (no offense to anyone is meant) - there are many ex-JWs who still have loads of 'issues' that might make them a tad... unstable. *twitch* *twitch*

Just my .02 worth.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok
    Devilsnok said: I've found my Ex Dub and I have never ever been so close to anyone in my life. Finding someone who understands who you are and where you've come from is really really good. No it's not good, its brilliant!

Then Mary said: Ya, now if you would just learn to walk upright, you'd be damn near perfect!!

Shhhhhh People will begin to talk about us

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit