PLEASE HELP ME WELCOME A NEW FRIEND

by schne_belly 86 Replies latest jw friends

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

okay...I'm letting that one go! Naaa we behave. Just know how to have fun.

Beautifulisfree and I keep Ethel in line...

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

I'm all up for going out partying anywhere and anytime! love dancing, especially with guys, not that I have anything against dancing with my girls, guys are a little more....shall we say "exciting"??? by the way, I didn't chicken out of coming to the ABC fest, I was just busy that weekend. I believe I was recovering from the weekend before yet

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree
    I believe I was recovering from the weekend before yet

Calico-

You make it sound like you like to drink? Come on you know you are a 'cheap date'

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Well then, shall we set a date in the near future for another fest?! One that you CAN come to?!

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

I basically am somewhat of a "cheap date" but any man that wants to be with me better be up for buying me stuff every now and then. I don't go for cheap men! Remember I'm honest...don't come knocking if you can't dish out some green bills for buying me Cold Stone ice cream and a pair of Baby Phat shoes :) ok. I'll settle for flowers instead of the shoes.

yeah, set it up for another ABC fest soon if you want. pick a date you know I'll be able to attend and I'll make sure I don't go out partying too much the week before.

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

Just to add to my last comment - I'm not saying money is everything, but if you knew where I was coming from you would understand. 9 years of being with one of the cheapest men alive! need I say more??? his idea of buying me a gift was buying me jerky at the gas station when he filled up the car. how romantic hehe

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Did ya have to share??? lol

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hi Calico! Hope you're okay...

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

if I remember correctly sometimes he would eat the whole jerky himself....

don't get me wrong, I have no problem sharing food....and so much more!

• JH
    JH

Too bad you missed the ABC fest

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit