PLEASE HELP ME WELCOME A NEW FRIEND

by schne_belly 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

I am indeed NOT blonde. I'm actually a brunette, but I play blonde sometimes.... hehe

Hey Calico - I was going to use that name myself when I signed up, but it was already taken by you that's cool!!!

• poppers
    poppers

Welcome to JWD, Calico. poppers - a fellow Wisconsinite (an hour north of Eau Claire)

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

Since I'm still so new here, can someone explain what the different "titles" are - like supreme one??? do you have to post so many times before you get a new title? And if I want to post a new discussion, how do I do that?

• poppers
    poppers

Titles are awarded based on the number of posts you make. If you want to start a new thread go to the category you want to put it in by going to the top of the screen where is says Action:: Jump to, then select the category from the menu. Then select New topic.

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

thanks for your help. I am thinking of posting something so you all can learn more about me and what happened to get me here.

• poppers
    poppers

I'm sure lots of people are interested in hearing your story - I am.

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

I just posted a shortened version of what's been going on in my life, didn't want to make it too long so as to not bore any of you...

if you have questions though, you will see I am not afraid to share my info. I am kind of like an open book.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit