PLEASE HELP ME WELCOME A NEW FRIEND

by schne_belly 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

who is buttlight????? do I know him/her?

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

I love dancing with worldly people....they are more carefree and fun. Can't wait to do it again too!!!!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Its me, a her, cant you tell by the glow on my face?

<-----------------

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

I know who you are now....Schne_belly told me who you are. I don't think I've met you personally, but I know who you are

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Ha ha! Well, we will meet! Its sad that people from here know who I am, but I dont know them lmao! (could have something to do with moving away since I was 19.) The next time I invite schne- and their family, you have to come too!

• schne_belly
    schne_belly
    I love dancing with worldly people

DANCING? That and more too.... tell the truth Ethel! ( don't break the board rules though okay?)

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Well since you guys like to club.... we should get a group to go down to Chicago, we can crash at my place! Or I have a friend that will let me use their condo..

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

okay, so I'm a little bit of naughty girl sometimes....sue me!!!

that's half the fun of breaking out of my shell. And again, I'm single...what do you expect me to do, stay in the corner watching everyone else have fun. No thank you. I want to get out there and explore the world.... and guys too! that's within the rules right Schne_belly???

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree
    DANCING? That and more too.... tell the truth Ethel! ( don't break the board rules though okay?)

Hey is there something you're not telling me ladies???

• schne_belly
    schne_belly
    we should get a group to go down to Chicago

REALLY? That would be super awesome! You're always welcome to our area too...we can party it up!

I want to have a small party this fall yet...I'll keep you posted!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit