PLEASE HELP ME WELCOME A NEW FRIEND

by schne_belly 86 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Calico Ethel !

(I really like what someone said about your name "Cat Gas" LOL)

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Well since your a good pirate I will have a bottle of Rum for you when we have a get together!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

JH, did you come from Canada to go to the ABC fest??? that would have been a long trip, but worth it I'm sure. I can't say for sure since I wasn't there, but I will come to the next one for sure! you can all hold me to it.

I'm kind of slow sometimes, so can someone explain to me what the cat gasoline thing meant??? haha

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

MMMMM Rum... me thinks that's a nice present for thee pirate Calico. mix it up into a mojito and I'm there! Love mojito's. Schne_belly knows what I'm talking about.

Best drink EVER!

BTW - who said I was a good pirate???

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

Welcome Calico!!! I looove pirates. Ahoy matie.
    If you ever wake up in Minneapolis let me know. I bartend at a nightclub 'The Lounge' and would love for anyone to stop in. And I am for sure up for a roadtrip.
    WW

• Alpheta
    Alpheta

Welcome, Calico Ethel, from one Wisconsinite to another. Dance on, girlfriend, dance on!

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

where in Wisconsin are you Alpheta? maybe you can come clubbing with me sometime as well as any of the other girls here. if you like to shake it on the dance floor, your my kind of girl to hang out with. I'm in Appleton myself. we have some decent clubs here I think.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I'm kind of slow sometimes, so can someone explain to me what the cat gasoline thing meant??? haha

Oh dear! Next you're going to tell us you are blonde! Okay I'll give it my best shot.....

Calico = CAT Ethel = GAS (as in grades of gasoline)

Calico

alt

Gas

alt

Blonde

• bavman
    bavman

Welcome!

• calico
    calico

Hey, I'm Calico!

Welcome to Calico Ethel