Non-Witness Lesbian affair with lesbian JW

by Siraphina 28 Replies latest members adult

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    I feel very ignorant - what is a troll? I'm new to this forum. Thanks.

A troll is someone who baits internet discussion forums with controversial topics and posts guaranteed to get a rise from other posters. The name "troll" comes from the fishing method known as "trolling". On the internet, trolling is introducing some tasty flamebait into a thread or a board in order to generate more heat than light. A troll is not interested in even-handed, polite discussion; they are just attention seekers.

• chiddy
    chiddy

I did not know what a troll was either, and I was removed for just having a little laugh , not even anything controversial , just a little bit of brit humour a la the Great Mr Chris Morris styleee, so remember forum assistantants we are not all bad,

• PeachRose
    PeachRose
    A troll is someone who baits internet discussion forums with controversial topics and posts guaranteed to get a rise from other posters. The name "troll" comes from the fishing method known as "trolling". On the internet, trolling is introducing some tasty flamebait into a thread or a board in order to generate more heat than light. A troll is not interested in even-handed, polite discussion; they are just attention seekers

Thank you! Makes complete sense now.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

As a former JW and a lesbian, perhaps I can be of some help. Please ask your partner to type "A Common Bond" into her search engine. She will find a group of current and former JWs who are gay, lesbian, transgendered or questioning. There are a lot of folks there who have been through this situation and she will get a lot off moral support.

I think every situation is different, some JW parents just ignore the edict to shun their kids, but those parents are few and far between. Most likely they will cast her out. My brother and I are both in that situation (2 of the 7 kids in our family)... they consider us as dead and have no contact with us.

Best of luck to you both, you can PM me privately if you wish.

Sherry

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

now i know what a troll is...cool...thankfully,this site seems to have very few 'trolls'...

• observador
    observador

Be her a troll or not, here's what I have to say:

You have come to the right place to get advice on how to handle the Witness people.

I think you should help her first; she needs to get rid of the guilty feelings first. And then, with time, you could slowly show her the dishonesty, failure and arrogance of the JW religion and maybe she'll see for what it is and not what she believe it is.

Next step is to help her play the game; by this I mean either she could slowly fade (maybe moving town or something?) or putting just a show of faith in the religion to please the family.

From what you tell, she's very unsure of things. That's why you have to help her first.

May I ask the ages of both of you?

Observador.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I personally know many Gay JWs, including some with positions of authority. Most stay JWs for a few years, but eventually the burden of hiding it becomes too much to bear and they get disfellowshipped. I only know of one that has managed to hide it from the congregation for over 40 years.

I recommend for the sanity of your friend that you help her see that the WTS is not the truth. Only then she can move on from her guilt. In the process she will be able decide whether she should come out about her activities, or just fade from the congregation.

However, confronting her religious beliefs may be very difficult for her, so if not done softly you may damage your own relationship with her.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Hell, when I was a Witness I knew of a lesbian couple who were baptized and lived together. Only a select few knew the truth, and we kept it to ourselves. Believe it or not, there were a few of us out there that did this. We did this mainly because these were two wonderful woman and they really wanted to serve Jehovah. Now they are both inactive and still together, talk about a relationship that has stood the test of time.

• Inquisitor
    Inquisitor

A troll is a creature that deliberately posts provocative messages on a discussion board to instigate arguments.

Click here to see one>>> Troll.jpg

INQ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit