Non-Witness Lesbian affair with lesbian JW

by Siraphina 28 Replies latest members adult

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I know what you are going through, my sister went through the same thing. She was disfellowshipped for being gay, and shunned. She decided to go back to the religion, and "try" to be strait. It didnt work. Then she met her new partner, and had to hide it for a long time. They did a witch hunt on her, and caught her with her partner on a Sunday (during the meeting). Needles to say she was disfellowshipped again, and shunned. But, she is happy, and has been in this relationship for 12 years, even though most of our large family wont speak to her! Its tough.

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I agree with what has already been said, either she will have to keep your relationship a secret, and feel guilty, or leave the organization (either by fading or being thrown out). If she leaves the organization, however, you and she will be able to be open about your relationship, associate in public, etc.

• PeachRose
    PeachRose

Hi. It's unfortunate but she's going to have to make a very difficult decision soon - to decide between true love or JW religion (believing family and friends go along with the JW religion unfortunately). My advice is to have a heart-to-heart with her. Although you don't want to pressure her, she will eventually have to make a decision. Whatever decision she makes will be hard (if she leaves the WTS she risks being DF'd and possibly shunned by her family and friends, not to mentioned ridiculed for being a lesbian) if she ends it with you the both of you risk a broken heart. If you two move in as "room mates" eventually the JW's will catch on (they will even give her hell for choosing a non-JW for a room mate-telling her that your worldly ways will rub off on her and giving her the old "bad association spoils useful habits" speech).

All I can say is give it time - she will have to make a decision and I pray it is the one that makes you both happy.

I wish you all the best for happiness and peace.

• Satanus
    Satanus

No response. I wonder if this is a troll...

S

• parakeet
    parakeet

Satanus: ***No response. I wonder if this is a troll...***

My suspicions exactly. "My heart is heavy and I don't know where to turn." A very troll-like cliche.

• greendawn
    greendawn

She said nothing rude or offensive so this poster is not strictly speaking a troll.

The point was well made that any gay people are thrown out from the JW org "to maintain moral purity", homosexuality and dubism do not mix.

• minimus
    minimus

Satanus and I think alike. The love story sounds 'fishy'.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

maybe we should hold off on the troll tagging just yet. Some people don't get much time to post and many discussion boards out there aren't very active so they might not even have realized how many responses they got.

who knows, either way good topic. I can't imagine that being gay and being jw is easy.

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

Even if she was a troll a thread now exists helping people in a similar situation, that can't be bad.

• PeachRose
    PeachRose

I feel very ignorant - what is a troll? I'm new to this forum. Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit