T.V. shows you miss?

by beautifulisfree 77 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

Benny Hill

On The Buses

Three's Company

They were shows my daddy only let me watch....If mama was around, no go!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Does anyone recall "It's Your Move"? It was a Ferris Bueller-like show with Jason Bateman outplotting his dad, and I thought it was the most hilarious thing on television at the time, and was ticked off that it was pre-empted several times for the 1984 Presidential debates, and I had a hard time catching it before it disappeared for good (didn't last even a whole season).

If this is the one I am thinking of.....Jason Bateman's favorite line was....."you're gonna LAUGH"....whenever he got himself into a pickle! Both my daughters and I watched this together every time it was on!

I really miss Spencer For Hire.....and Cagney & Lacey.....

hugs,

Annie

• Badger
    Badger

Arrested Development

Newsradio

Firefly

The fact that the crap Jim Belushi show and American Dad (A homeless man's Family Guy) are still on the air is proof Jesus died in vain.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Northern Exposure

Quantum Leap

Chicago Hope

• material BOY
    material BOY

sunset beach

• hambeak
    hambeak

Oh I forgot Northern Exposure yeah!!!

new one on now Men In Trees. Like northern exposure funny, warm and good natured featured in Alaska

• JimWood
    JimWood

Wildhorses, OMG -- Homefront was totally my show! It was on right after Thursday night meetings and my brother and I used to speed home in his Mustang so we wouldn't miss it! LOVE Kyle Chandler -- did you see him get blown to pieces on Grey's Anatomy last season?

• 30girl
    30girl

I DID it AGAIN, I posted on Jim's name, Wildhorses, Homefront was my favorite show and Jim used to watch it too, in fact - that was in 1992 and I had Jim get his hair cut like Kyle Chandler's for our wedding...ahhh the good old days.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

x files

friends

fraggle rock

The Flintstones

The Jetsons

and on Showtime several years back there was a series that I think was called Robin Hood and it was with this incredibly hot actor, Michael Praed. Mmmm. Then they killed him off and Jason Connery, Sean Connery's son filled in as Robin's cousin or something like that.

oh yeah ... The Muppet Show

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Eh...McGiver. Solving crimes with brains and not guns, how cool is that??

My Mother the Car - perhaps the strangest premise for a sitcom ever.

S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit