No I haven't lost all my marbles -- yet
- They serve as reminders of what we have left behind and never want to go back to.
- People who have some doubts or questions about the WTS and come to this board can see for thewmselves how JWs don't have answers for everything. In fact they have a very hard time defending their faith
- I have yet to see any person post here who has seen the real truth about the WTS; teachings turn around and say, "Yes I'm going back even if I know they are wrong." Mind you some sit on the fence or go back but that is more for family ties that WT doctrine
- They keep repeating the same tired circular reasonings and can't seem to begin to comprehend the fallacy of their beliefs
- Contributing to an apologists' discussion helps us reaffirm our realization that the WTS just makes no sense when you analize their beliefs
I might have more to add but feel free to add your own