Good news for chocolate lovers

by fullofdoubtnow 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    We shouldn't be too gullible with all these so called scientific claims they sound like so many made by the weight loss industry, they are most likely hokum. Common sense based on personal experience dictates that chocolates do not increase libido any more than coffee or tea there are chocolate lovers that are sexually apathetic.

I feel sorry for people who are sexually apathetic. I also feel sorry for people who do not love chocolate so much they make up excuses to eat it. I also love the word: hokum. Thanks, Greendawn.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Hi Moomin, yes I did receive a PM dated 10/9 but because I was too busy with work I will reply very soon.

• greendawn
    greendawn

GG or BG no doubt chocolate is very tasty and nutritious but it's not a sexual stimulant otherwise most people in society would be sexually stimulated, most people eat chocolate. That's why we say hokum it looks impressive and valid but it is non sense just like the WTS. They are playing with gullibility and wishful thoughts.

• Dansk
    Dansk

OK, so you go out and buy a few bars of chocolate. You start to eat them, but so does your wife. Your wife gets fat. Your libido goes!

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    OK, so you go out and buy a few bars of chocolate. You start to eat them, but so does your wife. Your wife gets fat. Your libido goes

It all depends on what you do immediately after eating the chocolate Ian.

Eating chocolate usually puts me in a good mood...

• Jourles
    Jourles

Being the nerd that I am, I thought you were going to advertise this:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/splash/splash.jsp?v=4

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    GG or BG no doubt chocolate is very tasty and nutritious but it's not a sexual stimulant otherwise most people in society would be sexually stimulated, most people eat chocolate. That's why we say hokum it looks impressive and valid but it is non sense just like the WTS. They are playing with gullibility and wishful thoughts.

I know, Greendawn, you are right, I was trying to say that people who love chocolate try to make up excuses for all the reasons why you should eat it. It has some small health benefits (dark chocolate) but so does wine and coffee and weed... so obviously moderation is the key. As far as sexual stimulation goes, I myself am the result of 24 years of sexual repression so I don't have issues trying to get "in the mood." LOL. I still love the word hokum. Greendawn, you are very smart. I have often appreciated that about you. I looked up "hokum" and it consisely staed that it is "nonsense". LOL. GG or BG, sometimes Silly Girl, sometimes the only one who is entertained by me is me, oh well :-D I don't mind. P.S. Chocolate arguably does have a chemical in it that can trigger happy feelings though, right? So it makes you happy, which for some might result in getting horny????

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

ummm... Nevermind...LOL

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

GG/BG/SG - you are adorable!

TD - who needs chocolate to turn them on when there are avatars like yours about. That man is deeply attractive! Much more so than chocolate - but then I'm not a big fan of chocolate - I'd sooner have a bloody steak or some chicken on the bone!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

GG/BG/SG - you are adorable!

TD - who needs chocolate to turn them on when there are avatars like yours about. That man is deeply attractive! Much more so than chocolate - but then I'm not a big fan of chocolate - I'd sooner have a bloody steak or some chicken on the bone!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit