Draw a pig.......personality test!

by deeskis 12 Replies latest social humour

• deeskis
    deeskis

Heres a bit of fluff........

it seriously overestimated my sex life......lol!

<object width="600" height="342"><param name="movie" value="http://www.zipperfish.com/free/games/draw-a-pig.swf"> src="http://www.zipperfish.com/free/games/draw-a-pig.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="342"></embed></object>

• JH
    JH

These are my results:

alt

• JH
    JH

I drew 4 legs, so I must have pressed on the wrong option accidentally afterwards........lol

I'm perfect !!!

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

hmmph. I'm a good-listening, pessimistic, stubborn risk-taker with a good sex-life.

• skyking
    skyking

It said I am damn good looking and intelligent, a stud in the bedroom, rich and a drive a Mercedes.

HO no!!! that was the guy who took the test before me. Damn test. Never mind what it said about me.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

What if you drew it with an enormous pig schlong?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

here's my results:

Toward the bottom of the frame, you are pessimistic, and have a tendency to behave negatively.

Facing right, you are innovative and active, but don't have a strong sense of family, nor do you remember dates

With many details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful

With 4 legs showing, you are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.

The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a good listener.

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a good sex life

Partly right, I'd say. I'm not telling which parts.

• Simon
    Simon

Who comes up with this stuff?!?!

For what it's worth ..

• Toward the middle of the frame, you are a realist.
    • Facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.)
    • With many details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful.
    • With 4 legs showing, you are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.
    • The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a poor listener.
    • The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a good sex life.
  • tijkmo
    tijkmo

couldnt have been more wrong

• Purza
    Purza
    Facing right, you are innovative and active, but don't have a strong sense of family, nor do you remember dates

This is so not true as it relates to dates. On many occassions I will call friends and ask them if they know the significance of a certain date. Of course, most are clueless and know it is a trick question.

Fun quiz though -- I could never draw worth a damn anyway.

Purza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit