Draw a pig.......personality test!

by deeskis 12 Replies latest social humour

• heretic
    heretic

'What if you drew it with an enormous pig schlong? '

lol

ahh i guess you have schlong on the brain.

im apparently a GREAT listener and have a GREAT sex life

shows how much the damn pig knows

• Legolas
    Legolas

Toward the middle of the frame, you are a realist.........I guess!..LOL

Facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.)......

With many details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful.....YES!

With 4 legs showing, you are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals......LOL ..More like I stick to what I want!

The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a GREAT listener...Not really..Pigs just have big ears!

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a great sex life....OMG...SO TRUE!!!!

• Geronimo
    Geronimo

I am a realist. Facing front, I am direct. I enjoy playing Devil's Advocateand neither fear nor avoid discussions. I care little for details and am a risk taker. I am secure, stubborn, and stick to my ideals. My large ears indicate I am a GREAT listener. The tail siz indicates I have a good sex life.

Now, for the accurate part of this test:

I am in fact a realist, very direct, and I love playing the devils advocate. Discussions, debates are the staff of life. I do care about details though, and though I do take risks I feel that's just the nature of life. not of myself. I am secure, but not stubborn. I stick to my ideals, but not overly so. I'm still malleable by intelligence and knowledge greater than my own. I am a better than average listener and my sex life is good. All in all this was an accurate test. Thanks for the fun! You get two lil piggie poopers to put in yer piggy bank. G

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit