Whats left for me to say?

by KW13 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

Better plan, how about getting dansk (he's near you) to pose in his underwear for some polaroids and put them in your step dads book bag lol

• luna2
    luna2

You are evil Devilguy!

Yah, maybe Dansk can pose in the red thong for ya in the restroom of the curry place. Better have Devilface watch the door, though, so no one bursts in on ya while you're snapping the pics and calls the police.

• KW13
    KW13
    As the mother of two teenagers-be as close to her as possible w/o creeping out anyone. Love her, be a nice kid who shows love, no matter how far you get out of the Borg. Be the best darn teenager ever(w/o it having any relation to your religion-be close to mom) Let her know that she can depend on you to stand by her NO MATTER WHAT and get that kind of assurance FROM her. Because mommy promises matter to moms alot. Speaking as a mom, I would never reject a child. I know the borg requires it when a kid leaves, but when push comes to shove-the woman is your mom, and often, pushing and shoving a mom away from her kids is the death of a relationship. It ruins plenty of marriages. Even if she stays in, your relationship to her can be a loving and supportive one that she will always feel safe in-and know that she has 'a place to go'.

will do

A lacy, red thong should do the trick. (not that I'm encouraging you or anything. )

Stop encouraging me luna!

Better plan, how about getting dansk (he's near you) to pose in his underwear for some polaroids and put them in your step dads book bag lol

I dont wanna cause a kingdom hall evacuation!

You are evil Devilguy!

Yah, maybe Dansk can pose in the red thong for ya in the restroom of the curry place. Better have Devilface watch the door, though, so no one bursts in on ya while you're snapping the pics and calls the police.

no no i dont wanna see that

• lowden
    lowden

Karl

You've had alot of wide ranging advice here.

What i'd like to add is that it's not really down to you. I'm not sure of why we're here and i'm not really searching at the mo' but i do know that whatever your mum decides to do will come from her and not you.

Your mum's path in life is her path and hers only! Sometimes i think that we ex-JWs still have the JW mentality in our quest to turn people away from the WTS.

You CAN'T preach Karl!! You can't lay down 'loving booby traps' hoping that she will fall in and see the light of what you now believe.

Our quest is our own. If she NEVER sees it then that is the path she has chosen and who knows, maybe it's the path that she's here to choose in order to learn a lesson that she needs to learn.

Of course you can lead your life and she can see the example that you set, that you are perfectly happy in the life you now lead but that's where it stops.

Love her. Tell her you love her and let her see your happiness.

The future holds only thoughts that we now have, don't worry about it.

Fashion your path and be happy doing it. Your mum will fashion her own.

Peace

Lowden

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I think the best advice you've received here is from the person who most recently left; Freedomlover

I didn't have time to read all the posts but I think in my gut you need to back off and just leave it alone for awhile. EVEN if she brings something up, just give a nonchalant yes or no answer and leave it be. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to here that I've been so wrong for so long from my CHILD! It's got to be a hard pill to swallow for her.

live your life and just be happy. I honestly think we apostates give ourselves too much credit sometimes for "getting people out." It's a choice each individual makes on their own. All you can do is be happy with yourself.

Stay out of their marriage. And get a life hon, you can't be a mummys boy forever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit