Somebody give us a Ted Jaracz update!!

by WTFBBQPWNT 105 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    On second thoughts.......sounds like fun!

Yes Gill, and Trev just handed me the email address for Brooklyn bethel....

• Gill
    Gill

Slim - ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Bring it on Slimboy!

Jayhawk - I remember the smug b*&^%$d's reaction to an interview on Panorama on the WTBTS policy on chld abuse! Let's just say there's not too much weeping going on round my house tonight!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I hope TeddyJ has a doctor like this when he is ill.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    May I remind everyone there is as yet no evidence that Jaracz so much as has a cold.

Yeah we know that slim, but we are all enjoying speculating on what might be

• Gill
    Gill

fullofdoubtnow - And that address for all our viewers at home is............? Have you got your pens and paper handy?

Jayhawk

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Is it ok to post the address? I don't want to break any rules.

Very funny Jayhawk lol

• Gill
    Gill

fullofdoubtnow - I don't know!

Do you think anyone is looking?

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    I remember the smug b*&^%$d's reaction to an interview on Panorama on the WTBTS policy on chld abuse! Let's just say there's not too much weeping going on round my house tonight!

I've heard comments like your's on this thread before, I wish I could have seen it. Many on this board knows exactly how I feel about child abuse, as a child abuse survivor myself, but I no longer care to talk about it. Do the best you can to keep those eyes dry.

• Gill
    Gill

(((((( jayhawk )))))))

Let's just say that anyone would have wanted to 'smack that moustache off his face!'

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I can always pm it to anyone who wants it, just ask

Linda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit