Camping Pics......

by whyamihere 25 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Butt, here was the best pic of the camp(shower area....lol) It was the best site I've have ever seen. I got to use my hair dryer!!!!!
    LMFAO. What? I thought you said you liked it being all dirty when you camp!

Well, you were not there to be dirty with. Oh hell - after we went camping that night I went home and showered with a brillo pad!

• JH
    JH

Nice pictures Brooke

I like your car too

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

We went camping in July in upstate NY it was fun! I'm always nervous camping around rivers with the kids! Mine are the same ages as yours and I always worry that they will fall in...

I never worried about other peoples kids BEFORE I had kids...

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Nice pictures Brooke

I like your car too

lol.....very cute JH, that made me laugh! It was a much needed break, from all the stress I've been dealing with lately.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    I'm always nervous camping around rivers with the kids! Mine are the same ages as yours and I always worry that they will fall in...

LOL....I know what you mean. I let them get a little close, but I have my hand on them the whole time. Besides, I have saved a few kids from drowning and choking etc...so I am pretty used to it and I don't freak out anymore. Thank god for my "Lifeguard Licences" ......anyone need "mouth to mouth resuscitation?"

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

I'd be a Chump, if I looked at this thread, and didn't compliment your photo's.....

I love the pictures of the creek/water... absolutly gorgeous...

PEACE, Mike

• xjwms
    xjwms

Looks great !!

glad you had a good time.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    I'd be a Chump, if I looked at this thread, and didn't compliment your photo's.....

I love the pictures of the creek/water... absolutly gorgeous...

PEACE, Mike

Thanks, babydoll! Brooke **of the not to shabby at taking pictures class**

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Oh...so that was where you were as we were scooping the poop out of your kitty litter boxes!! Arghhhhhhhhh!!

Beautiful pics Brookie. I especially love the one with the two kiddies. Unposed pics are always so great. I'm glad you guys had a good time.

Hug...mumsy

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Beautiful pics Brooke, it looks like a lovely spot.

I'm glad you had a great time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit