Camping Pics......

by whyamihere 25 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I went camping with the kids over the holiday weekend, I took a few pics of Upper Peninsula, MI area.

Throwing rocks in Clark lake.

Clark Lake

Dam nearby our campsite. (I can't remember the name right now)

I took a couple pics of a old car in Watersmeet, MI. (Love still black&white photos)

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Looks like fun ! We have been wanting to go up there camping , hopefully next summer . Where did you camp ? Got any suggestions ?

• Arthur
    Arthur

Those are some beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing. I've never been to Michigan, but have always wanted to visit those types of areas.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Great shots! Stunning views! Lovely kids!!

Ian

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Cool, so you guys found a nearby Kingdom Hall and changed into your meeting clothes in the tent?

• Jourles
    Jourles

Now was this "tent" camping, or did you stay in a lodge or cabin of some sort? Were showers readily available? If not, did you use the stream or river to bathe?

Jourles, of the very skeptical class

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Wow, great pics Brooke! Hope you had loads of fun!

• Peaches-n-Cream
    Peaches-n-Cream

Lovely Pictures...looks like you had a great time! I LOVE camping! How old are your kids?!
    Any camp grounds in Wisconsin that you would recommend going to? I'm new to the area....

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Wow, great pics Brooke! Hope you had loads of fun!

Thanks, wish you were there to hear some of the screams. Sometimes I think mankind got out of the wilderness for a reason and yet we strive to go back into it. I had alot of fun. My father called me as I was heading up there, he laughed so hard when I told him I was going camping. He asked "Why the hell would you go and do that for?"..lol. Then he said "Have fun getting raped by a bear."(we have a funny father and daughter relationship...more like friends)

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Butt, here was the best pic of the camp(shower area....lol) It was the best site I've have ever seen. I got to use my hair dryer!!!!!

LMFAO. What? I thought you said you liked it being all dirty when you camp!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit