Preaching Work

If you had 6 million employees distributing millions of pieces of your
    literature each and every month for years on end; would you close
    down the preaching work?

Respectfully,

The Wanderer

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I have a local assembly hall that constantly has the one day assemblies for congregations throughout the area. Its only a 10 minute drive away. Think it would be worth wasting a day on? Just to see what is actually being said?

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Let's really think about this .....money period . Pioneers spend way more in gas and car repairs than they ever get in donations door to door . Wouldn't it make more sense that donations by members would go up if they weren't wasting time and money driving around the country side ?

They could put in more over time and would be so thankful about the lesser time in F.S. that they would give generously.

The society knows people are leaving in droves because of the lack of love and concern shown in the congregation so why not pour on some love bombing and get back some past donaters . They were hooked once try again .

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

UPDATE: I am 20 years out and under NO temptation to join up again. But I would like to know what my mom is hearing at that-cause she WILL hear it. Whatever it is.

• The wanderer
    The wanderer
    Going to the Assembly

If someone who is in "good" status can make
    the trip to the one day assembly please do
    so. And, let's get to the bottom of this.

Just remember to hold your nose!

Respectfully,

The Wanderer
  • skyking
    skyking

My mom and dad went to this same one day assembly in Northern Idaho. What was said that in October there will be a huge track campaign that is of utmost importance. But they do not know anything more and said the statement was never said that this was the last ministry campaign. They said if it is the brothers never said that this weekend.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I think the day will come that we see this announcment but I don't expect if for a few years yet... Maybe 2013!?

• free2beme
    free2beme

Was your parents that attended in Northern Idaho, attending on in Lewiston Idaho, this last weekend 09/02-09/03. If so, that would have been the same one. Interesting, this is making more sense. I think my mother is thinking that her children have no inside source to these things, and did not think we would. I would like to know what she heard though, that would be spun into such off thoughts.

• sspo
    sspo

She is trying to convince you to come back, the end is around the corner trick.

The society would never say that, as a matter of fact at every service meeting there are parts given to be out there in the preaching work and save lives because the end is so close and we're living at the last hour of this system of things.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I wish I was a fly on the wall of that assembly this weekend. I am just so curious now, as to what she heard and twisted into this stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit