Jeff Foxworthy....You might be a JW if....

by Lady Liberty 59 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

If you sit in a car full of JWS & watch a church burn down & laugh ( actually happened.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I don't know if this has been said yet,

If you are having a bible study and you read a magazine instead of the bible, you might be a JW.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Is this another thread, or am I imagining that I posted already????

I just realized I was having a blonde moment. I had to delete what I posted. Wrong thread!!

• juni
    juni

You guys/gals have covered so many things already.

How about you know you're a JW if: you have your eye on an expensive home that you and your family will inhabit after God's war.

you're a JW if: a proper tip includes a piece of literature

Juni

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

If you have a phobia of little blue men (smurfs) - you might be a JW.

If you are in fear of falling asleep with the t.v. on cuz Satan may come thru it and possess you - you might be a JW

If you run away in fear from a magician with a top hat and magic stick - you might be a jw.

• mouthy
    mouthy

If you didnt allow your kids to watch the Smurfs or "the Witch" or anything about any other religion. if you carried a small piece of paper with
    not homes
    placed
    back call
    time
    bibles placed
    magsplaced
    dont call

• juni
    juni

Hi Grace!

You seem to be feeling pretty chipper! That's great.

hugs,

Juni

• Forscher
    Forscher
    If you think that a doobie is a type of dog . . . you might be a JW

If you piss your pants/panties in fear everytime a janitor says "may I have a word with you?" You may be a JW!
    If you think that one hour a week in a religious speech class for ten years is superior to a university education... you might be a JW.
    If the word "mother" means twelve old men in Brooklynn to you... you might be a JW.
    Forscher

• juni
    juni
    If the word "mother" means twelve old men in Brooklynn to you... you might be a JW.

Very good Forscher!!

• Gilberto
    Gilberto

...you feel smug when thousands die in an earthquake

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit