The Weekend Thread

by KW13 40 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

Sooo its wet and raining, the folks are down touring bethel and the british musuem and i am at home, alone and listening to my music.

What are you lot doing?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

We're at home relaxing, shopping done abd dog walked,

We might have a wander to our local later, but otherwise we are having a lazy day.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Karl:

the folks are down touring bethel and the british musuem and i am at home, alone and listening to my music.

In that case, be glad you are alone!

Ian

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I never get to reply to 'weekend' threads - since that is my normal work week - Friday thru Sunday [ 14/15 hour days].

Today is a vacation day for me - so I am home with Wifey and the grandkids. Had a nice breakfast of sausage patties and waffles - played with the grandson [2 years old] - finally sat down to see what was up in apostaland today. Wifey is doing some sort of needle-point - her latest hobby. The g-kids are all in the girls room raising a ruckus.

Nice day here - 70F and sunshine. I may pop down to the coffee bar and have another cup - I am addicted I admit.

Jeff

• JH
    JH

Here it's sunny and cool and my stomach is ready for a good lunch already...

I'm always thinking of food

• KW13
    KW13
    We're at home relaxing, shopping done abd dog walked,

We might have a wander to our local later, but otherwise we are having a lazy day.

ah sounds like a nice normal weekend!

In that case, be glad you are alone!

Ian

Yeh

I never get to reply to 'weekend' threads - since that is my normal work week - Friday thru Sunday [ 14/15 hour days].

Today is a vacation day for me - so I am home with Wifey and the grandkids. Had a nice breakfast of sausage patties and waffles - played with the grandson [2 years old] - finally sat down to see what was up in apostaland today. Wifey is doing some sort of needle-point - her latest hobby. The g-kids are all in the girls room raising a ruckus.

Nice day here - 70F and sunshine. I may pop down to the coffee bar and have another cup - I am addicted I admit.

Jeff

Well, its good ya got your weekend and some weather to go with it

Family are great too, i might go over for a drink with mine later.

Here it's sunny and cool and my stomach is ready for a good lunch already...

I'm always thinking of food

ahhh FOOD

• Mary
    Mary

The weather here is crappy today: cool, wet and dreary.....we're getting the remnants of Hurricane Ernesto here today and tomorrow, so I can't do anything outdoors.......I'm baking bread today, doing laundry, cleaning and finishing a painting for my sister.......

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

I'm sat at home watching The Young Ones DVD. I love a good laugh.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I start the new school year on Monday, so im planning as many lessons as possible over the weekend so my weekdays arent hectic.

The school has timetabled me to teach 4 ICT lessons (im a maths teacher). Nobody asked me what my ICT skills were like, and nobody told me i'd be teaching it until Friday when I picked my timetable up!! Im also teaching Sex Ed to Yr 10s. Nobody told me that either until Friday.

This is truly the British education system on the cheap.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

OH.. KW! Let me tell you what! I just had a brainstorn and I will let you know if it pans out!

It is good!

Decki

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit