Maybe Interesting Blood News

by truth.ceeker 32 Replies latest watchtower medical

• cabasilas
    cabasilas
    So when you think about it, Jehovahs Witnesses are recieving better treatment than those who accept blood. Blood from another human is like a transplant and shouldn't be taken lightly.

But, a liver transplant (which contains a bunch of blood) is okay, right?

Question for inthetruth:

Bloodless surgery has some great benefits, to be sure. However, it has limits and will not work in every case. There are situations where the only thing that will sustain life is a blood transfusion. Are JWs "receiving better treatment" when they refuse blood in those situations?

• cabasilas
    cabasilas
    I mean, come on have you ever seen the kind of people standing outside the blood donar clinics

They came to the high school where I work and dozens of kids and teachers gave blood. That blood was used, not only for transfusions, but also to make blood products many of which are used by JWs (such as Factor VIII, etc.) So, JWs can use that but are forbidden to donate. Does that make sense?

• Gilberto
    Gilberto

inthetruth

Can you please show me where in the bible it says some parts of blood are acceptable and some parts of blood are not.

ie where does it say haemoglobin is acceptable for a Christian but Leucocytes are not.

I am seriously interested.

• skeptic2
    skeptic2

inthetruth - do you think that everyone on here has not heard such fallacious logic before? These are mostly ex-witnesses - they know the JW arguments as well, if not better, than you do. They know exactly how and why it is nonsense. Get it in perspective.

• hubert
    hubert

We will pray that all goes well in your daughters operation. Kudos to your wife for allowing her blood to be given to her daughter.

I heard mention in this forum that the August 2006 Awake has an article about blood in it, and they quoted a doctor that said something like......doctor so and so says that blood is an organ....

I don't have the exact quote, and don't have the August Awake issue. Is this in the August issue? Can anyone scan this for us?

Is this the start of accepting blood "as an organ"?

Thanks...Hubert

• choosing life
    choosing life

In the truth-- You need to read some current statistics on the true dangers vs. benefits of blood transfusions. I suggest The tort of misrepresentation. And if witnesses would allow their members to store their own blood or use that of a witness relative, the dangers would even be lower. You can't base things on experiences you are aware of only. And I am aware of many clean, moral people who give blood out of a sense of moral responsibility who are not "icky'. I have seen the people too that come to blood drives as I work at a hospital.

• Talkactive
    Talkactive
    This is a document from the hospital not the WTS. Since the Doctors do not understand how the Bible talks about blood (how sacred it is, to abstain from it, to not take blood into our bodies in ANY form) then they think if THEY come up with this little document for you to sign you will do it, It is not from the WTS. The WTS has not changed any policy on blood because GOD has not changed his commandment he has given us through the BIBLE. It is the Bible that tells us to abstain from blood not the WTS. If your Doctor told you to abstain from Alcohol would you think it would be ok to get an IV full of it through your veins? Same thing.

Hello to you inthetruth!

Have you ever thought of that the Watchtower Society have banned vaccinations, organ transplantations and have never, as I'm informed about, admitted that they was wrong and that it is Ok for a JW to accept vaccinations and organ transplantations, but transferred the problem to each members, by the Society trained conscience to determine and accept it or not?

Was the Society’s ban on vaccinations and organ transplantations Bible standards and the truth?

How does it come that The Watchtower Society cooperate with Companies that store thousands and other thousands tons of killed animals blood and allow it to be injected in members, with a great risk to be infected with the animal variant of CJD, better known as mad cow disease BSE where the Bible without any misunderstanding tells us to pure the blood out as water on the ground in Leviticus 15:13! Is it in accordance to Christian principles of love?

How does it come that an organisation who claims to speak on the behalf of Jehovah and look at themselves as vicars for Jesus Christ, telling that they teach their members bible standards, where they for decades have disfellowshipped and shunned members who has been disagree and discussed the blood issue and if a member has accepted derivates, before the Society have allowed it, has been kicked out from their religion, now can accept and allow their members to take 97 % of the non water stored haemoglobin, from animals and humans, without the donut! (The donut is the shield around the haemoglobin and consist 3 % of the non water blood) and still be in good standing?

If and opposite a JW take 97 % of the non water haemoglobin and the 3 % donuts, which aren't banned, in one not, two different injections, which totally make 100% of the banned red blood cells, a JW will be cut of without a hearing and kicked out of his/hers religion and shunned!

Will you pls. be kind to explain the difference and why and is 97 % of the banned red blood cells a minor part of the blood, if the blood and the red blood cells really is a no-no in accordance to Act 15:20,29?

Will you pls. explain to all of us why the Society now have accept that a JW can take haemoglobin, 97 % of the non water blood, the red blood cells, but it is a no-no to take 5 % of the non water platelets?

Have you ever thought of that the Watchtower Society admits that every time the Bible talks about the blood, it is in connection with eating it, nothing else?

Have you ever thought of that the body does not use transfused blood or derivates as nutria, but it only replace and do what the blood was designed to do? In opposite cas we would all be dead, if our bodies consumes blood!

Have you ever thought of that Paul, in accordance to the Society’s teaching must be an apostate, since he allows Christians to eat meat, offered to idols, to be eaten.1 Corinthians 8:4-6!

The Society makes it looks like that Paul was an apostate, since they teach that taking a blood transfusion or derivates hereof is equal to eat blood and therefore it must be a no-no, not to eat meat which has been offered to idols be a violation of what comes forth in the Apostolic decree in Acts 15:29!

Does the Bible teach us that we under no circumstances can take or eat meat, which has been offered to idols into our body, whether it will be feeding through the mouth or by a sonde/tube, if the person has problems to swallow or is in a state of unconsciousness, to sustain life? Acts 15:29!

Have you ever been thinking of the Jehovah has created the Bat, the Leech and the Mosquitoes, which all sustain life and gives birth to their ofspring at blood and thet twisn in certain cituations share the same blood via the festus, if the blood was holy. It seem that you are in error with the Society, since and what I am informed about, they have admitted that the physical blood isn't holy, but it is representing life?

Is it possible for Jehovah to violate his own law? No of course not, it would be a bad example for us humans to let animal eat and sustain life, if the blood was holy!!! It is representing life and a metaphor for life and therefore the people whoi left Jesus didn't eighter understand this as described in John 6:52-66!

Do you also recommend other people in your door to door work and teach other you e.g. study with, that people has died because they was e.g. sensitive and react against antibiotics or other medical product or maybe even have died and therefore it's a no-no, better to be safe than sorrow, where it is a fact from the practical life and a sientific evidence, that the medicines have saved thousands and other thousands of persons lives, e.g. in question of smalpox, cancer and other diseases, even that there are bad Companies in the business?

Have you ever been thinking of that you could be held responsible, if your teaching is or will be responsible for a persons death, if the Watchtower Society change their stand again, in question of vaccinations, organ transplants, the blood and derivates, which they have done several times like a flickering light in a discotheque?

What is your understanding of what comes forth in 1 Peter 5:3 and 2 Corinthians 1:24? and will it be right that the Soceity, you or I put our beliefs upon others conscience, wheter we can accept to be treated with blood or derivates hereof?

Ecclesiastes 1:18!

For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    People can’t hear and carry the truth, because the lies are tickling their ears!

Jeremiah 8:8!

How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.

• Odrade
    Odrade

hmmm... I think I'd rather have to be treated for HepC, than rolling on a little cart into an incinerator...

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Truth.ceeker. All the best to your daughter. I sincerely hope everything goes 100% for her.

Inthetruth

The hospitals try to trick us all the time

Yes they are wicked arent they? Its that STUPID evil hippocratic oath they are forced to make that seems to make them think they have a duty to keep people alive.

I get the same reaction from my students at school, who see that I am an evil educator trying to trick them into learning things. Teachers, doctors, nurses, we are all satans tools.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

All the best for your daughters operation

This form is not from the WTS , though

the dr. said that, "there is a new form that just came out last year from your mother church in New York."

Er, No it did not.

I think that even signing this could get a dub into trouble with the congo. They would be consenting to blood treatment in an emergency.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit