Back from the cold north ...

by Simon 40 Replies latest social family

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::I'll post some pics when I sort them out.
    Looking foreward to seeing them. At least those of us who never go anywhere interesting can see where other people have been ;)

• ballistic
    ballistic

I just got back too. I did see a tiny bit of Canada, Niagra Falls and Toronto. I would like to see more of Canada and the more mountinous areas and Alaska as well.

• Simon
    Simon
    Simon and Angharad...WELCOME HOME!!...So Simon,the big question..What Brands of Beer were you Drinking?..You gotta love our beer!!..LOL!...OUTLAW

I'm quite partial to Rickards Red. Kokanee Gold is ok as too is Canadian (Molson) and Grasshopper. Best of all, you can get it by the pitcher

• mouthy
    mouthy

I just got back too. I did see a tiny bit of Canada, Niagra Falls and Toronto. I would like to see more of Canada and the more mountinous areas and Alaska as well. WEll!!! I am hurt!!!! & you didnt even drop in on me!!!!!Shame on you ...Well you could have called I would have saved you a hotel bill, I have an extra room, & you could have visited St Jacobs a Tourist town & Mennonite country with buggies & horses, & a smashing marlet. Shame Ballistic ----I guess that is a shunning offense >>>>>sticks out the tongue to Ballistic. so there

• rebel8
    rebel8

Simon, are you still planning to move to Canada?

poutine

mmmmm

• ballistic
    ballistic
    I guess that is a shunning offense >>>>>sticks out the tongue to Ballistic. so there

Arrrr, mouthy!!! I would have loved to have met you! Unfortunately Toronto was one of the shortest stops on my trip and the queing to get up the CN Tower on a Saturday took nearly all day... so many people I couldn't see on my trip and would loved to have done. Next time yeah? If you're still speaking to me of course!!!

• read good books
    read good books

Did you see any JW draft dodgers still left over from the Viet Nam War.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Simon,

It was so nice to see you and Angharad had such an enjoyable and lovely vacation! I can't wait to see the pictures.

hugs,

Annie

• Robdar
    Robdar

Welcome back Simon and Angharad.

Isn't Canada a lovely country? I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Robyn

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Welcome back - er, you were actually closer when you were gone to me. So are ya' back, or are ya' gone. I can't figure.

Glad you enjoyed Canada - you picked a wonderful area.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit