Good News - it is basal cell cancer....

by AK - Jeff 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

That's good news Jeff, I am so glad to hear it

Linda

• mouthy
    mouthy

Good news Jeff! That is the kind of GOOD NEWS!!!! i like to hear God Bless sweetie... (((HUG TO YOU & THE MISSUS)

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Jeff,

I posted this link on BadBoy's thread: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/5304910.stm

It's extremely interesting and encouraging!

Best wishes to you!!

Ian

• damselfly
    damselfly

That is good news Jeff! Hopefully they got it all (burning flesh...EWWWWWW!!!!!!)

Dams

• Brigid
    Brigid

Jeff,

I missed your previous thread but I sure am glad you got the better news you could get. It's good to have someone to check your back now and then for abnormalities.

Love and Light,

~Brigid

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

That must have been scary but it sounds like you will be just fine. Wonderful news to hear

• wednesday
    wednesday

jeff

so happy to hear your good news. i have to go for my every 6 month check up at he end of the month, and i'm hoping for nothing bad, at least nothing more than what I've been getting previously. (pre-melanoma's)

I am very happy for you

weds

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

jeff,my computers been down,but i have found myself wondering about how things worked out for you..ive been sending you some good vibes,and made my husband go to the dr.to have a mole checked bcz of what happened to you.hes ok,and it sounds like you are too..thanks for sharing this with us all..good luck!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit