• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Welcome to our board. Wow. Feels good to say that! Shelly

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Welcome, Juniper!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I have confirmed what the big changes are through two independent insiders at Barthel:

In ALL KINGDOM HALLS and the homes of ALL JEHOVER'S WITNESSES the toilet paper rolls will now be placed so the paper unrolls backwards from the bottom instead of forward from the top. The Governing Body realized that most worldly people place the toilet paper roll so the paper unrolls forward from the top and and therefor this change is being enacted because the Governing Body wants Jehover's Witnesses to be "No part of this world".
  • Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome to the board, Juniper. Cellist

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch
    My conspiracy theory on this (speaking of rumor mongering) is that they...somebody high up...is trying to leak some kind of info so as to trap whoever's leaking inside information. And it may be so obvious that those on the inside know that it's a setup and are biding their time or just plain not falling for it. Makes for a good Movie of the Week scenerio, anyway.

I wouldn't put it past them. They're such info control freaks.

• Stealth
    Stealth

Oh I can't wait for the big announcement. We haven't had an October surprise since YouKnow left the building.

• Dansk
    Dansk

WELCOME, JUNIPER!

As for this:

big stuff coming and big changes.

Ian

• skyking
    skyking

No one can be DF'd for talking about stuff unless its apostacy

Yes they can be. I was an Elder, and I will tell you this, you can be DF'd for talking. For example: If you know of a sin that a brother has done that has been handled by the Body of Elders, then you tell others about the Sin, you can be DF'd for "causing divisions"

You can DF'd for telling people about the the society joining the NGO's even though it is true you can be DF'd for "causing divisions"

There are lots of things you can be DF'd for talking about even if they are true. All the Elders has to prove is it stumbling to the flock or stumbling to an individual person.

• juni
    juni

Welcome Juniper to the "unconditional friendship board". I look forward to future postings by you. I, too, am not holding my breath. Heard of these things before.

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit