October Announcement Tid Bit

by Juniper 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Juniper
    Juniper

Ok, I dont know what it is either. But I can tell you that it exists!

I know an MS who was talking to a bro from bethel who said that there was big stuff coming and big changes. The MS told me that he knew what the secret was, but that everyone who knows has been told that they could be df'd for talking about it beforehand.

Of course, this could all be hoop-la, I know. But the sources it came from have always been reliable in the past.

Thought some of you might be interested in that, since we're all wondering if it even exists!!

ps - This is my first post!!! Been out for a year and a half, and I'm just now finding my own self. :) I was a need greater for a long, long time - but now I'm really happy!!!!!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Welcome Juniper. Please introduce yourself and tell us any history relevant to your JW exit if you like, we all like to read about that stuff.

On topic, you mentioned:

I know an MS who was talking to a bro from bethel who said that there was big stuff coming and big changes. The MS told me that he knew what the secret was, but that everyone who knows has been told that they could be df'd for talking about it beforehand.

Of course, this could all be hoop-la, I know.

The highlighting above leads me to believe it's hoopla. No one can be DF'd for talking about stuff unless its apostacy. Besides, if it was such huge news this MS wouldn't be able to keep his jaw shut. Not to poke holes in your relating the news, but its pretty much a dead horse around here... although I am sure plenty of people will join in with you in speculating. ANyway, welcome to the board and hope you stick around.

-dp

• twinflame
    twinflame

Congratulations on finding your way out and welcome! This big announcement stuff is driving me crazy. I keep wanting to tell my husband something is coming just to shock him when he finally hears it.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Hello Juniper:

Did he state definitively it would be in October?

Justitia

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

• luna2
    luna2

Welcome to the board, Juniper.

Aaaah, only one more month until we find out exactly what these big changes are.

• iamfreenow
    iamfreenow

Hello Juniper, and welcome to the board. I am a fellow newbie, I only joined today as well.

• willyloman
    willyloman

In the dub world, there have been many Bg Announcements. One year it was.... (wait for it).... a new song book!

That's about the level of what can be expected from any future BA.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    In the dub world, there have been many Bg Announcements. One year it was.... (wait for it).... a new song book!

That's about the level of what can be expected from any future BA.

You've got to admit it was an improvement. It was a hard cover book, and it wasn't pink. W

• done4good
    done4good

Juniper and Iamfreenow,

Welcome!

j

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit