September 1st The new theocratic year

by JH 26 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Yep, September 1st is upon us.

What shall you do? Pioneeer? Aux Pioneer?

• Legolas
    Legolas

OH...Can I be the Grand Puba?

• JH
    JH

Feel free to share your new Theocratic Year resolutions

• JH
    JH

Wasn't there a secret grand puba handshake?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I will not go to any meetings, assemblies or in field service during the forthcoming theocratic year,

I am not very good at keeping resolutions normally, but I think those wil be easy enough

• Dansk
    Dansk

I'm an Aposta Pioneer - which means I live life to the full

Ian

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Ian are you involved in the Aposta-Pioneer assist program ? You know were you take under your wing a newer or weaker apostate and show them the way to live their life to the fullest ?

• Dansk
    Dansk

T.M.

Ian are you involved in the Aposta-Pioneer assist program ?

I'm game if you are!

Ian

• lawrence
    lawrence

Publish, publish, publish - the King and His Kingdom! 5 color Richie Rich donations. Anybody spare a Kingdom Misery? Polish the service bag, 3 ties for a buck at the Salvation army, 2 buck polyester suit, 3 white shirts, cordovan wingtip shoes with taps and well broken in, and a watch - all for 10 dollars. Hair cut at the barber college 4 dollars, dollar tip, and a lifted territory card - I'm ready first thing tomorrow morning to publish. I'll preach anything baby! You want to hear WHAT! Oh yeah, we drink blood, we sarifice our kids to Moloch; no, we love alcohol, it's legal, cheap, and goes a long as we wait on a glorious day - the killing of 6 billion people. I'll preach anything baby! ANYTHING!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm going to start going to Tim Hortons every Saturday at 11:00 AM.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit