September 1st The new theocratic year

by JH 26 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I try to avoid going to Mcdonalds anywhere from 10am to 11h15am.....The dubs around here are always there at break time when they go in the field service.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

How about I go back to college instead =D

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

Go to the cathedral of football. OLD TRAFFORD. My first season ticket in 16 years. That makes me a REGULAR supporter of Man UTD.

• xjwms
    xjwms

JH

Awe...com-on now....if you went for coffee...

you could catch up on the gossip

Don't cha wanna?

• Mary
    Mary
    Finally Free said: I'm going to start going to Tim Hortons every Saturday at 11:00 AM

LOL! I'll meet you there.......my theocractic goal this year is to rise to the top and become a Stonecutter.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Another year down the drain, and still no Armageddon!

Outaservice

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Theocratic new year's resolution: I won't get a hair cut this year! And, I will grow a beard at some point just to see what it will look like!
    Dave

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

For the new Service Year of 2006/2007, I have the goal of putting in ***ZERO*** hours. I hope to make it my first year whereupon I put in ***ZERO*** hours towards the World Wide Work. With Jefockweh's help, of course.

• sspo
    sspo

Daniel

if you become inactive "0 hour a month" it won't be long the elders will be calling on you and then you will have to give a good reason for slacking off.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Im gonna work really hard at getting my hours up... at the tittie bar that is

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit