September 1st The new theocratic year

by JH 26 Replies latest jw friends

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

Great post lawrence! That's what I call dedication and blind faith in whatever.

• gymbob
    gymbob

I worship at the golf course these days, and my goal is to put in enough hours to break 80 this year. Pray for me......or do the hokey-pokey, whatever makes your boat float. GYMBB

• earthtone
    earthtone

So much to do , so much to do

Well first I plan to revamp my finanical future, so that I will be able to take care of my JW mom (who has no 401k ) so that in 20yrs (after no big A) she won't be living on the streets. Also start putting money away so my little brother can go to college

Secondly, I gonna learn how to dance, Good! I'm taking stepping classes. No not the kind they do at the blk colleges, but the kind they do in chicago clubs. here's an example in R.Kelly's video happy people - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WVAED7qIf0

Third celebrate holidays for the first time in 17yrs. Turkey Day, here I come.

Go to a Bears Game - GO BEARS!

Get a theraputic massage - My shoulder and wrist are beggin for one - every other month.

Save for the apostate fest !

• earthtone
    earthtone

btt

this was fun

• daniel-p
    daniel-p
    if you become inactive "0 hour a month" it won't be long the elders will be calling on you and then you will have to give a good reason for slacking off.

I stopped turning my time in over 6 months ago, so I am already officially "inactive." I know it brings down the heat on me, but I just can't stand lying anymore.

• ballistic
    ballistic

More apostfests I think.

• calico
    calico

Happy New Year

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit