RichieRich: Holier than thou?

by RichieRich 41 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I'm curious about cartilage piercings though, does the skin grow over the edges of the piercing? If so, after a couple years, would there be permanent holes in those areas even if the barbells came out?

It will be a pretty much permanent hole. But the way cartilige is for some if I do take them out,after they've healed, the holes will seal back up in about a year...

• damselfly
    damselfly

I love them! Think they look great.

I had my cartilage pierced at one point. It healed fine within a few months when I took it out. You can still feel a little bit of scar tissue where the hole was but it's no longer visible.

Dams

• Balsam
    Balsam

The young have to show their individuality, we all did when we were their age. Those who didn't were afraid to or just didn't like the options. I think Richie is 18 and he can do what he wants with his body if it gives him satisfaction and a sense of freedom from the trappings of the JW look he lived with so long.

Hey Richie has your Mom settled down and backed off some? Hope so, since your online and have your cell phone back and your car it seems that the storm is almost over.

Balsam

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Hey Richie has your Mom settled down and backed off some? Hope so, since your online and have your cell phone back and your car it seems that the storm is almost over.

Thats because Richie doesn't live at home, I haven't had any contact with my mom for months now.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Those gargantuan holes that people get in their ears can actually be sewn right up (for like, $150) and are not even noticable. Even the mid sized ones are not too noticable when they take their earrings out.

I got a lip ring (middle, lower lip) and just replaced it with an amber gemstone stud. I like that one better. It's more "me" than the lip ring which was sorta more along the lines of what a voluptuous-50's-era-punk- looking girl would have (not quite my style...).

-Kudra

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I'm sure it won't be recieved well by some, but the same guy is going to pierce my ear lobes next week. He's going to do it with a 10 g needle, which is fairly large. I plan to wear increasingly thicker rings, but get no larger than a 4. When you take a 4g out, it can return to normal shape without a huge floppy hole.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Now where's the pic of your testicle piercing?

• Balsam
    Balsam

Congradulations on escaping your Mom's home, good for you. I know you are feeling awesome and very very free. Glad to hear you can live life the way you wish now.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Balsam, check your PMs.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

we've got a lady here at the office who has one ear done like that........personally, I love it. I've got two holes in my ear cartilage also, it just hurts for a while til it heals, then it's fine. I have one tattie so far, and can't wait til I can get more..........i have a folder full of artwork that i am saving................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit