RichieRich: Holier than thou?

by RichieRich 41 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

So, I know someone who's training to be a piercer, and he asked if he could practice on me!! So of course, I obliged!!!

And here's what I've got to show for it:

alt

See Jgnat, no more tattoos!

alt

these are called industrial piercings, and they each consist of 2 holes in the cartilige... and yeah, it hurt.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

How cool would it be if they were bluetooth enabled.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    and yeah, it hurt.

ALOT - I bet.

Oh my...

-Aude.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Oh Richie, I adore thee, but why did you do that?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    but why did you do that?

because I can. Despite what we all read in the Awake, conservative piercings don't effect my profession. And really, it shouldn't be a problem. Its not like I pierced YOUR ear :)

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

OUCH!!!! Will you be getting anymore tattoo's?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    OUCH!!!! Will you be getting anymore tattoo's?

of course!! the birds on my chest still aren't finished, and the tops of my shoulders as well as my biceps are all planned out. nothing will be visible in normal attire of course.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    but why did you do that?
    because I can. Despite what we all read in the Awake, conservative piercings don't effect my profession. And really, it shouldn't be a problem. Its not like I pierced YOUR ear :)

Do you get good reception? I have to laugh a little because in my crazy behavior the last few weeks I decided to pierce...er...repierce my nose and so I tried it stone cold sober. I could not finish that last tiny bit. So I drank a lot to numb my face. It worked and I got it pierced through with some help. But I also got sick and did not get the real earing through and went to bed. so I woke up woth a sore nose and a hangover to boot. I bet that is so tender. a couple of my friends have done that and they do say it smarts. It also takes quite a bit to heal. You must be very pain tolerant.

Decki

• mama1119
    mama1119

Fancy.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    You must be very pain tolerant.

The most unsettling part was actually the sound of the needle popping through my ear, and I had a friend who went with me, and he got quite queasy at the noise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit