Flordia Residents .. What is happening now?

by xjwms 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Broken Hearted
    Broken Hearted

Hi,

I live in Polk County the one that got hit with 3 main hits in 2004. I no longer worry about them. I am taking the thought if it happens well it happens. One bright spot NO School tomorrow, I really need a day off this year ( this is only the 4th week) has been a rough start.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I'm doing the same things I always do... Get plenty of bottled water... Thats it!

• Nolita
    Nolita

Basically it's just cloudy now and nearly everyone gets two free days off work...however I will go batty if the power goes out again because 14 days last year was more than enough for one lifetime, I do believe.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Im in Tampa Bay. Nothing is happening right now. Hot overcast 6:15 afternoon, evening.

• wednesday
    wednesday

What some are guessing is happening is the Drive by crisis press is scaring the h*ll out of everyone.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

We had some rain about an hour ago, but forecasters said it was not related to the storm. All is quiet now.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I live a little North of Orlando, and I've just decided to skip field service tomorrow!

Outaservice (air conditioner fan)

• mouthy
    mouthy

outerservice. Shame on you!!! You didnt listen to the counsel not to be a fair weather christian

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Tampa Bay Fla 9:20 pm lightning and sporadic drizzle.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Miami

A lot of rain but not much wind ... at least on the south side of the city.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit