Drop Dead Gorgeous!

by Outaservice 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    Brooke said: My mom once said to me, (I was about 16) "I'm so glad you're pretty, because you will find a nice witness boy to take care of you, since you not good for anything else." I shake my head at that statement, because it still hurts and haunts me today.

OK, I am stunned that any mother would say that to her daughter ......I guess they don't realize the long term effect words like this has on a person.

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

My wife is drop dead gorgeous, she looks like a famous musician, so that makes me an ugly geeky bloke. But I'm not.

My wife told me that if she's was going to be happy in a marriage they had to fit this criteria;

1. Have to be good looking. Since she had to have sex with this guy for life.

2. Be able to make her laugh like her father does.

3. Be quite adventurous.

4. Have a strong believe in God, but not over the top like most geeky brothers.

5. Interesting.

6. Talkative. Helps in a marriage.

7. I can't remember the rest she's not at home at the moment.

Both of us knew what we wanted in a partner, plus having the qualties listed above has helped our marriage, particularly when we when through a rough patch two months ago. I can tell you stories why it has helped, but that's for another time.

• daystar
    daystar

Oh yes! And guys, aren't we just elated that so many of them make such wonderful ex-JWs now?! I know I am!

• Brigid
    Brigid

It goes for the hottie guys too (*cough-daystar** ahem)!!

Seriously, some really nice looking peeps come in and out of the JW's--why is that? Oh well, just glad when they make it out.

• trevor
    trevor

The main requirements for a ‘brother’ to be attractive are:
    He must be spiritual minded - which means he is totally under the control of the Watchtower Society and has lost all ability to reason for himself.

He must love Jehovah.

He is regular. This has nothing to do with bowel movements but refers to his meeting attendance and Field Ministry.

He always wears a suit - but it must be a cheap suit as ‘flashy’ is a no - no.

He earns a modest living doing a menial job to demonstrate his humility and obedience to the Watchtower Society.This form of secular work shows he is desirous of fine works, That means Pioneering. If he is a Pioneer - then BINGO!

He may have short greasy hair and appear to the world at large like a total dork but in the eyes of a sexually starved young sister he is a gift from God.

I KNOW - I WAS THAT MAN!

• daystar
    daystar

Hey baby... who are you? Are you stalking me?... ... I hope.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    That's because one day you'll meet really gorgeous guy and he'll KNOCK YOU OFF YOUR FEET.

Yeah, but Lowden, you cant marry 'em all son!

I went to South Beach in Miami this summer and I noticed the same thing. There were all these truly beautiful women, with bodies to die for, but every single one was with a short legged barrel chested gut hanging stumpy guy! I was truly gob smacked.

I thought 'why put all that effort in to look like a cat walk model and still you only get a balding dwarf. Hell I can pull a balding dwarf without looking like a supermodel.

So fortunately I have spared myself the effort of toning myself to perfection...

(I later realised why there were no cute guys around. They were all with cute guys...)

• Jourles
    Jourles
    but every single one was with a short legged barrel chested gut hanging stumpy guy!

In those cases, you would need to look at his bank statement to understand... His car might be a giveaway too.

• lowden
    lowden
    So fortunately I have spared myself the effort of toning myself to perfection...

Aaaah...But here i sink you are missing zee point Ms Kitten!

You don't have to be perfectly toned to be gorgeous hun. Do ya.....huh?

I'll bet Mel Gibson or Clint Eastwood aren't perfectly toned but how many women would fall over each other to get to them if they were single?

There's also a difference between being a bit overweight.. and the guys you saw in Florida.

Peace

Lowden

• kid-A
    kid-A

I think the sisters outnumber the guys by about at least 5 to 1.

Thats the answer. I dont get it either. There are always just way more young women than men in the borg. My theory is, far more young men (around the ages of 17-25) are leaving then young women and/or get DFd, at least, that seemed to be the case in my district. Of course we will never know since the WTS would never release those stats.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit