YAHWEH is BAAL

by sinis 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• *lost*
    *lost*

DD - my poor little head is busting these past few days trying to figure it all out, lol.

but what I do know is je-hovah is not the name of The God witness think they are worshipping, it's a trickery, because je-hovah is pagan. So un-known to them, they have been deceived and fed a lie. Another form of false religion.

I am thankful I now know this, it has made things so much easier for me.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Think of it this way, LOST. If you get interrogated by the Eldums, you can speak with a clear conscience.

If they ask:

DO YOU BELIEVE THIS IS JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION? You can say, " Yes" and be telling the truth. That's what I said. " I believe 100% that this is Jehovah's Organization. That is why I can say with complete confidence that Christ knows all, and will clean it up."

You just passed the loyalty quiz without lying.

Here is an interesting thought.

http://0lem.wordpress.com/2012/06/05/trinity-and-science/

Then read up about the hermetic nature of the Universe, and think about Jesus being begotten by GOD.

• *lost*
    *lost*

DD lol, good one. I had left months ago, before even I found this out. Stoped going, and never picked up or read another thing of theirs. So glad I did now.

I will look at thrm tomorrow.

I have just found something interesting about Abraham that I had been wondering, have my answer now, bookof jasher.

regards

hope all is well with you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit