Sexiest Profession....

by BrendaCloutier 48 Replies latest social humour

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I can't say that a firemen or a cop are sexy guys or proffessions,

Just give me these guys and they'll have died and gone to heaven... ANTONIO BENDARA

SAM ELLIOT, I LOVE HIM HE IS SO COOL AND YET I HAVE A GREAT LOVE FOR MY FAVOURITE CHEF OF ALL. GORDON RAMSEY. HE IS SO PASSIONATE ABOUT EVERYTHING HE DOES AND HE TAKES NO CRAP AND I LOVE THE WAY HE SWEARS, YUMMY YUMMY

LOVE ORANGEFATCAT

I COULD NEV ER GET USE TO THOSE CHIPPENDALE STRIPPERS, JUST LOOK HOW THEY HAVE LET THEMSELVES GO

• Jourles
    Jourles
    Ummm, are you referring to telemarketers, aka rude telephone sales people that call you up during the day when you're home in bed dying from the flu, or just sitting down to a wonderful roast dinner? A very odd concept of "sexy profession..."

Brenda, I was trying to pull an "Ian" but it must have been lost in translation.

Jourles, of the happily employed in the telecommunications, not telemarketing, industry class

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

window cleaners

out-of-shape fireman chowing down donuts and swilling coffee?

hmmm...'rescue me' anyone

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

God yes, window cleaners are the sexiest beasts in the animal kingdom.

I was totally sexy when I was a window cleaner - body like a willow, cute little shorts, enormous chest that aways got 2 black marks on my t-shirt where I was leaning against windows all day Sigh, it was a long time ago.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    was totally sexy when I was a window cleaner - body like a willow, cute little shorts, enormous chest that aways got 2 black marks on my t-shirt where I was leaning against windows all day Sigh, it was a long time ago.

Sounds almost like you miss it Katie.

I never went for window - cleaning, but Trev did, for 9 years. He made a living, but he doesn't miss it. He reckons he had a few nice offers though, but he won't say whether he took any of them or not.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Confidence is sexy and so is a well groomed man. Policemen and firemen are almost always confident and well groomed. Men in uniforms such as Navy uniforms are usually well groomed and confident.

Intelligence mixed with confidence can make a man of any profession sexy.

Men, please don't confuse confidence with arrogance. Arrogance is not sexy. I hate to say it, but I will. Some people are naturally sexy and some will never be sexy. Doesn't matter if you put them in a uniform. Think Barney Fife of Mayberry.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    Ummm, are you referring to telemarketers, aka rude telephone sales people that call you up during the day when you're home in bed dying from the flu, or just sitting down to a wonderful roast dinner? A very odd concept of "sexy profession..."

Brenda, I was trying to pull an "Ian" but it must have been lost in translation.

Jourles, of the happily employed in the telecommunications, not telemarketing, industry class

Heh heh - gotcha Jourles! I knew you weren't talking telemarketing ....

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    Sounds almost like you miss it Katie.

I think I prolly miss the fab body I had with all that exercise. But I dont miss the mindless repetition and the glued on bird shit. I never had any interesting offers, but all the old ladies used to give me chockie biccies with my cuppa, which was nice.

• lowden
    lowden

Let's face it people..........If yer sexy as FECK, yer sexy as FECK!! No uniform or job description is gonna change that.

Now where's that WHIP..................?

Lowden

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    yer sexy as FECK

Its like you know me really well Lowden...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit