At 105 I think you'd find anyone sexy

• hambeak
    hambeak

Well groomed auto mechanics. LMAO I guess cuz I am one

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    At 105 I think you'd find anyone sexy

Hehe.

Naw, believe it or not, I'm very picky. Notice I only picked one out of that photo. Someone's got to have a special sexy quality and I don't see it very often. It's a natural thing no one can fake.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Well groomed auto mechanics. LMAO I guess cuz I am one

It's the pride you take in your appearance and how you look when you start the day. Even under pounds of grease, we can tell if you brush your teeth, have your hair cut regularly, clip your nails and take care of your shoes and uniform.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I think the altruistic/macho/well groomed/confident image of the fire and policeman impresses a lot of people.

I'll take the third one from the left. One tall glass of water.

FHN are you saying you're a Cannuck?

Here's my idea of an RCMP

© Universal Pictures-all rights reserved
  • cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Well, call me horny, but I think firemen, policemen, darkish brooding sage types, men who can cook, and free lance writers are all very sexy!

Cog

ps: also men who clean windows or anything! and oh men who can communicate and sell it, baby (over the telephone or otherwise)

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Okay so I lied these are the men with the sexiest jobs and bodes.

Orangefatcat

• mama1119
    mama1119

My attorney is damn sexy.

• okie46
    okie46

I have a weakness for construction workers, tight ripped jeans, toned and tanned chest and biceps, even better if they have a harley. Harley's are my fetish. Love to see a man in jeans and leather chaps. My gosh. I have to stop this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit